Reviews for Owned
DrGiggles chapter 139 . 8/12/2013
Loved seeing some Katniss/Finnick friendship there. And of course Finnick's famous line at the end there :)
BlankBlakes chapter 139 . 8/12/2013
Oh my god, this is amazing. I've started reading the story yesterday, and now, at 2 am, I've finally finished it! *victorious fist into the air*
But this story is really good, keep on writing!
fullmetalpassion chapter 138 . 8/12/2013
I dont want finnick to die! *wails*
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
I this story!
And the arena is so creepy.
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 138 . 8/11/2013
Woohoo! Looking forward to Finnick and Annie's wedding!
Ginevra-Dumblydore chapter 138 . 8/10/2013
I can't believe it's almost done! Will you be writing any other fanfics when it's all over?
fullmetalpassion chapter 88 . 8/9/2013
I like how u made up darius' s background
eruditewriter chapter 138 . 8/9/2013
Yay Finnick is finally coming back to us! Aww the story will be ending soon hope you will be writing some more fanfictions after this one as i absolutely love yout writing style
Serina chapter 138 . 8/9/2013
O my gosh, I love this! I've been reading 24/7 amd I love it. Keep updating, I'm so excited to see what happens next
DrGiggles chapter 138 . 8/8/2013
Excellent chapter! And congratulations on finishing, I'm stoked to read the remaining chapters :)
mellarkbakeryopen247 chapter 138 . 8/8/2013
I want you to know that I love this story soooo much. And I have said this before and I will continue to say it, Are you SURE your not Suzanne Collins? I made my account just because I wanted to get updates for this story. I'm going to be so sad when it ends!
Pinklove21 chapter 138 . 8/8/2013
I know it's been a while since I've commented, but I still love this story! Especially hearing things in MJ from Finn's side since he wasn't really sane for all of it. Makes it interesting :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/8/2013
NOOOOOOOO. THEY BELONG TOGETHER! FANNIE FOREVER
Flintlightning chapter 136 . 8/7/2013
Rordan returns!

I'm missed him a lot because like Finnick I didn't think we would here from him again.
TheMockingJay74 chapter 137 . 8/7/2013
He's being flirty! He's coming back! Update soon!
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »