Reviews for Owned
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is such an awesome start! I love all the descriptions
Codename Jellybean chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
This has to be the best story ever. Not in the Hinger games fandom. Not on . No, this has to be the best story ever in the world. Ever. And I'm being 100% cserious whenI say this.
The Cocky Undead chapter 153 . 6/5/2014
Wow. Just wow. I've been inhaled this fic in the past few days. Because I'm on Summer break I've literally just been reading this story all day (I'm not even kidding). But I slowed down when I started to near the end because I knew what was coming and I didn't want to read about Finnick dying.
Anyway. This story was so good. It really makes me appreciate and love Finnick more than I already do. It also really brought Finnick to life, which was awesome to read.
It was an emotional rollcoaster. I mean, seriously. I was freaking out for Finnick's sake during a lot of this. Which leads me to my next point: I love that we were able to basically read from the very start of Finnick's story and actually see his life.
I also wanted to say that I normally don't like reading fanfic stories written in the first person, but you did an amazing job. We were able to get all Finnick's reactions and internal thoughts. So, well done.
Yeah, I don't know what to do with myself now. I'm probably gonna go cry about Finnick Odair for a while.
wattamelon19 chapter 153 . 5/23/2014
I cried. A lot. It's so unfair; I can't even say that their story has a bittersweet ending. More like acceptance that their lives aren't going to be particularly happy, but that they were fortunate enough to have each other in them as a bright spot. So sad, but beautifully written. Well done!
J chapter 88 . 5/22/2014
Awwwww!
And omg, Hake becomes DARIUS? That is an amazing idea and it makes it all so sad and awesome.
bluebell11 chapter 59 . 5/7/2014
That's an interesting game design idea
bluebell11 chapter 58 . 5/7/2014
YAY! Finally! :D
bluebell11 chapter 57 . 5/7/2014
Wow, Eoghan.
bluebell11 chapter 56 . 5/6/2014
Johanna...
bluebell11 chapter 54 . 5/5/2014
:( President Snow!
Haha I like how you ended the chapter.
bluebell11 chapter 45 . 5/3/2014
Aww awesome chapter!
bluebell11 chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
:( sad
bluebell11 chapter 36 . 4/30/2014
Johanna! I think you did as great a job at capturing her as you did with Finnick. Very good chapter, and a cliffhanger!
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »