Reviews for Owned
bluebell11 chapter 56 . 5/6/2014
Johanna...
bluebell11 chapter 54 . 5/5/2014
:( President Snow!
Haha I like how you ended the chapter.
bluebell11 chapter 45 . 5/3/2014
Aww awesome chapter!
bluebell11 chapter 39 . 5/1/2014
:( sad
bluebell11 chapter 36 . 4/30/2014
Johanna! I think you did as great a job at capturing her as you did with Finnick. Very good chapter, and a cliffhanger!
bluebell11 chapter 35 . 4/30/2014
Omg I love the poetry, it's so sad!
bluebell11 chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
Oh Annie... Again, this story is so good!
bluebell11 chapter 29 . 4/29/2014
I really liked Finnick's poems from the previous chapters. Yay Annie!
bluebell11 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Wow! :D
bluebell11 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Ahhhh! This is so sad! Jeannie! Finnick! Oh, Finnick! :,O
You are an incredibly amazing writer.
bluebell11 chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read! It has an amazing plot, and you are extremely talented! I love it so far! :D
Guest chapter 35 . 4/8/2014
loving the fic very much. nice job on the poems, very clever
DeProfundisClamavi chapter 153 . 3/8/2014
There is so much I love about this fic, I'd run into the character limit before I could possibly type it all. Suffice to say, I love the characterization, the creativity, the poetry (God, that was beautiful), the pacing, and the Roman influences.

I think a lot of writers on here place too much stress on the actual games and not enough on the character that started or survived those games. I think you paced that remarkably well, and the creativity of those games! Spectacular! And then I'm a lover of the classics, so the mentions to the Curia, the Praetorian Guard, the opening of the gladiatorial games (I'm glad someone else thought about that too!)... Absolutely perfect. And then the ending... Maybe it's just the book purist in me, but I'm happy you killed Finnick off. As much as I live him, the story just isn't the same without that death.
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »