Reviews for Owned
schoolkid chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
I don't know if I'm glad that finnick is back with the careers but it sure would help at the feast
Lea Marie Zeier chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I have been looking for a good Finnick story, and I think I found one.
Bob chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Poor Sparkes :( Great chapter!
pingpong101 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Awwh poor sparkes :( This sooo good (:
Alashua chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I amazed my this story. It's almost as if you are suzanne Collins I am so inthralled with this story that I have read it atleest three times while I was anticipating the newest writing!
schoolkid chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I'm glad finnick is away from the careers. And I like this new guy. Can't wait for the next update.
bijikijikijikijik chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great story. Can't stop reading! Do more chapters in a day!
pingpong101 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Wow this is really good (: Update (:
Definitely-Dreaming chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Great! Thanks for uploading the next chapter so quickly I was just about to run out of thigs to read! As per usual

This is really well written and i like how Finnick uses the not ash from district 7 as a disguise.

Write more soon :)
Definitely-Dreaming chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Hey don't leave it on a cliff hanger! No! What happened to jeannie? I hope rook hasn't tried to kill her cause that's evil and probably what that character would do... Cause she's a career. It's well written like always.

Write more soon!
Nellie D chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love this story.

It's really well done and it's a very interesting versions of Finnick, the best I've read.

Please update soon.
schoolkid chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
It's one thing after another isn't it :) Loved this chapter can't wait for the next.
Vendetta Reborn chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
I am still following! :) Something occurred to me though that I definitely wanted to commend you on - I think you have done a great job capturing what Finnick could have been like as a child going into his games. When writing younger versions of the characters we have come to know in the books, I feel that many fanfic authors fail to genuinely portray the characters at these younger ages. I feel that too often when I am reading these types of stories the characters feel forced and much older than they should be. The way you have handled Finnick, I think, shows a kid that, yes, has been forced to grow up quickly because of the circumstances of his world, but he is still a 14 year old (right? lol). Your story seems to be coming together as a very believable tale of how this boy became the man that we met in the trilogy. Thanks for writing, and keep up the good work! -
Definitely-Dreaming chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
That trophie room seems evil! But once again I has to say that this is really well written and that you've got the image of how I think Finnick is like correct in my head.

Write more soon!
AnonymousE chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
this story is so good! i really love it. the idea for the arena is so cool and you got all the little details right ( like how they show the fallen tributes in numerical order according to district). and the names are perfect, because each district really has very different, unique names for its citizens and based on the names you can basically tell where someone is from. the style of writing is also really nice, kind of like suzanne collins', clear, simple, but emotional. plus finnick is one of my favorite characters. so excited for him to get his trident and for annie to come into the story. and i loved the little poem/song about the tributes. it was so good! i think this may be the best fanfiction i've read so far! please keep writing! i am going to favorite this story :) are you going to elaborate on his friendship with johanna when they were both mentors? because i am reading catching fire(for the fourth time) and i always pick up on their friendship and wonder about the backstory(i guess it's more of an alliance than a friendship, really). oh, and all that drama with snow and finnick's "lovers". sry i wrote a lot, but this is just a really good story and i am really excited to have found it. :)
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »