Reviews for Owned
schoolkid chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
He killed Jeannie didn't he... Crap ... Well I suppose the next chapter should be really good and I can't wait.
hh0791 chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Wonderful story you have coming along. Keep it up!
Skyerider chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Poor Sparkes. I really liked him and when Finnick metioned all his good aspects at the end, it really made me feel for him.
schoolkid chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
I don't know if I'm glad that finnick is back with the careers but it sure would help at the feast
Lea Marie Zeier chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
I have been looking for a good Finnick story, and I think I found one.
Bob chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Poor Sparkes :( Great chapter!
pingpong101 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Awwh poor sparkes :( This sooo good (:
Alashua chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I amazed my this story. It's almost as if you are suzanne Collins I am so inthralled with this story that I have read it atleest three times while I was anticipating the newest writing!
schoolkid chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I'm glad finnick is away from the careers. And I like this new guy. Can't wait for the next update.
bijikijikijikijik chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great story. Can't stop reading! Do more chapters in a day!
pingpong101 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Wow this is really good (: Update (:
Definitely-Dreaming chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Great! Thanks for uploading the next chapter so quickly I was just about to run out of thigs to read! As per usual

This is really well written and i like how Finnick uses the not ash from district 7 as a disguise.

Write more soon :)
Definitely-Dreaming chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Hey don't leave it on a cliff hanger! No! What happened to jeannie? I hope rook hasn't tried to kill her cause that's evil and probably what that character would do... Cause she's a career. It's well written like always.

Write more soon!
Nellie D chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love this story.

It's really well done and it's a very interesting versions of Finnick, the best I've read.

Please update soon.
schoolkid chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
It's one thing after another isn't it :) Loved this chapter can't wait for the next.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »