Reviews for Izu
obses wmasumaya chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
I wouldn't mind if you turned it into an m-fic. there just isn't enough interaction between them in the anime! but you can also keep as-is if that's what you want it to stay as, you are the author after all. luv the fluff!
kgindratt chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Love all of it!The story had me screaming and laughing with joy. Please continue the story!
MasumixxMaya chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Great job. Please keep updating
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Really like this scene...!
thailand chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
i really want to read:
2.1 Shiori comes to Izu, hopefully to meet Masumi. So she found Maya and Masumi together. They have a quarrel. Big fight end that Shiori finally accept that M&M are really soulmate.
2.2 Masumi play with Maya's hair while driving around. (I think it's kind of sweet things guys do to girls).
2.3 Masumi ask Maya to feed him some fruits! When she does Masumi kiss her fingers everytime she put a strawberry or grape in his mouth

if you have time please write for us pleasessssss.
thailand chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
stania chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Oh my god! This is sooooooo good!
Jay chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
That was great
LuvlyLadyLexi chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Naaaaaaaaw...MOAR! :3
MyDearMasumi chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Thank you for your chapter 5! Though it' short, it really made me smile and chuckle like crazy!
The way you describe the story like a movie...using the words like "cut", "next". It made the story seems unnatural and rush, from my point of view.
I like it when Masumi in manga get jealousy. Please kindly considering adding some jealousy scene in your next chapter! For example, Masumi found that Maya kept the "dolphin necklace" from Yuu in her purse all the time. Maybe a little quarrel because of this issue. Then turn out to be good at the end. (of course, he cannot get angry at her)
Thanks again for bringing a happiness to me.
ninalalu chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
yep that's me in the Thai forum...( ) :P
Ninalalu chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
What forum? Pantip? ...If that 's so ..it is me
flyaway213 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Happy.
Catsdog1237 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
OMG he admitted he kissed her before I wanted to scream but then my parents would be like whats wrong with you so it was a scream inside my head. She is so innocent and he is so cute the way he acts so shy around Maya. Hey question are you going to attempt writing stories of Maya acting because that would be so cool I have a friend who is addicted as well and she was like he can become a director and her an actor both of them working together would be so KAWAII ok my imagination overloaded but I love the twists and turns you put.
HarbingerLady chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
the link doesn't work. FFN deleted it. If you want people to know the link you should write it like this one for example: .net. For some reason if you write it the right way, the website address won't show up in the chapter.