Reviews for Karakura Incubus
HelleBelle chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Bya-boo and I missed it. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall just to see his face when Renji said he was pregnant LOL
HelleBelle chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Well damn I second Ichi's last statement
HelleBelle chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Oh boy things can never be easy for Ichi I see
clobojojo chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
Awww nice way to end the story. Conflict resolved and questions are answered. Thank you for taking time and finishing the story, it means a lot. Keep writing till your heart is content!
clobojojo chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Called it! Aizen got a little girl and they gave birth naturally! Oh happy days they are cute. I wonder if Ichigo will become the clan leader or just tell them to suck it and leave with the cubs... Hmmm
clobojojo chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
BOOM THERE IT IS! That was an epic battle. I love the feeling of protectiveness towards Ichigo. How he wishes that he could be normal and not be burdened. So cute with Starrk being worried at the end.
clobojojo chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
Should have just kept bashing his head in... Now what is going on?!
clobojojo chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
Damn you Gin. I saw it coming but Starrk couldnt have! Oh Ichigo has to be distraught. There wasnt any rules that he could try again!?
clobojojo chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Hmmm I like the non- pissy side of aizen's Bi-polar moods. Papa wolf got his ranting in so now maybe he can help verses yell. I wonder how he will sneak in...?
clobojojo chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Aizen the Bi-polar maniac... At least there is only one now? Ha. Ha. Ha... Aww daddy Isshin on the rampage. I cant wait to see if Renji just gets so fed up with Byakuya's insensitivity towards his woes and just leaves for a bit to make him squirm!
clobojojo chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
Ahhh! I actually skipped the review button since I wanted to keep reading so much! So this is where Aizen gets his time with Ichigo's belly... Hmm wonder how this whole plan will turn out...
clobojojo chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Las Noches anyone? Ahaha I loved the bitch fit Renji was having with Byakuya. Oh Byakuya is in for a hard lesson if he is questioning his mate's pain now. XD aaaaaaand there is aizen #1!
clobojojo chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Oh yeah Ichigo! I love how he is young- half wolf- and pregnant with two cubs and told all of these up tight clan leaders ya done fucked up. Wow shows how far they were up their asses if it took an "outsider" to show them this!
clobojojo chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Epic foreshadowing! Hahaha you know one or both of them are going to be giving birth naturally! Poor guys! I love the bonding and friendship between the two though! :3
clobojojo chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
I wondered when Renji would show up pregnant! Haha man I love how Renji and Byakuya act in their relationship. Renji has moody pregnant wife down to a T! It is awesome. I wonder if most if not all the mated couples will begin to expect a little one. What if that is a plot. Just have half the opposing force pregnant...? Hmmm xD