Reviews for The Tabletop Experiment
SarahFreakinSarah chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow...that was the most horrible story i ever read, i couldnt stop reading near the end. POOR Yugi!
Good job at writing it, really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
What. The. Fuck. Was. That?! I loved it but, it made me cry. And that came to you in a DREAM? Wow. I mean I've got issues. But that's just nasty. Again. I loved it. It was awsome. And sad.
demonsnight chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I don't know how this came into a dream but... u my good friend have an awesome mind. Someday I would love if u would put some of those dreams in my mind to dream of XD
jj chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
second time reading this and i still lov it to death
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
LOL I loved the ending!
Atem: Ha! So did I.
Yugi: Lucky for you.
Atem: Did you not enjoy yourself?
Yugi: Of course I did... but my back really hurts... and my legs.
Atem: That's why I carried you.
haha! Anyways! I've read the other version too and I like that this one was better.
guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
damn thats the best ending to a story ever. great job.
Adi-Arty chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
wonderful, written brilliantly xx
Won-Chan108 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh...my...god...THAT WAS SO SEXY!

It was scary, seductive, and SO
yaoi-licious!

But it was so creepy having those people watch them and videotape them doing it. It was horror-tastic.

Great story! _
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
wow really creep but in a very awesome way

you rock!
SetoKaibaAnimefangirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
It was awsome, in its own unique way. It had suspence, romance, smut, evrything i love! Keep doin what yu do
CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Im finally here! OMR, that was sick and totally hot! I love fics like this!

I was grinning all pervy-ly while reading this, I think you did a good job! You added realsm, emotions, and action, it was great! Very fun smex, its a pity Yugi had his first time there but hey, as long as it was with Atem he can't complain!

Smexy stuff-! I think I'll visit the other one tooo *grins*
elex88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
that. was. the. best. MOLESTATION & SEX SCENE IN YU-GI-OH!
sparkplug the fox chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
O.O I LOVED IT XD
bostafu chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ah goodness this was soo kiinky. But surprisingly not TOO dirty. I found it to be very enjoyable ;P
Rizeira chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I almost can't believe I read the whole thing oO

Aaaaah, my dirty, dirty mind xD

Very well written, I might even read version 2!

Even though it was really sick(you've had some reeeally dirty dreams x3), it was also kind of cute