Reviews for Our Perfect Disease
We love us chapter 43 . 8/20
Wow that was touching :'c
Chemical Dreamer chapter 43 . 3/27
Great chapter. Please update soon! This story is amazing!
Chemical Dreamer chapter 29 . 3/25
Wow that was so sad. Wonderful writing. I cried my eyes out so much my head hurts now. Great job!
I dunno if you're still taking suggestions or just going on another long break after this, but I have a couple!

Wedding day/wedding planning hijinks.
Birth of the kids
Marceline and pb on their 10 year wedding anniversary
Aaaaahahhhh! You're back! I love this fic, and I reread it all the time on my commute. Hope you come back with more, this is my fave story about my fave pairing.
ApplesauceAuthor chapter 43 . 2/18
D'awww that last one was so cute 3. I binge read this think yesterday starting from 6pm to like 4am and then I woke up this morning and continued reading until I was done. What have you done to me with this amazing fanfic xD

I chose to beleive that if any story was going to be cannon to the show that THIS would be the one :D
Yuri-hime chapter 35 . 2/8
But a lot sweet :D
Yuri-hime chapter 31 . 2/7
Really great chapter! Loved it :D
Yuri-hime chapter 17 . 2/5
Beyond cute, adorable, and sweet :D
lank chapter 43 . 1/28
honestly its time to stop beating the dead horse and end this fanfiction
Gamerchick23 chapter 43 . 1/10
I get a goofy grin on my face every time I see that a new chapter has been posted. I loved this one. Good for Marceline! I can't wait for your next update!
Astral Wanderer chapter 43 . 1/10
This is an excellent FanFic! I'm a fan of it! Please excuse me if this has been done before, but could you make a (short if you want) chapter where Finn and Jake (at their present ages) walk in on Bonni and Marci making out? You seem to have a firm grasp of how the characters act, so I'm sure you could do a good job on that!
maizcorn chapter 5 . 1/3
Aww. Marceline in a suit and both of them being 14 is sooo cute. Hahaha. I wish there was a fan art of Marci being all nervous and shoving the bouquet of roses to PB. Hehe and of course including the dets of one of the roses being grey. XD
maizcorn chapter 3 . 1/3
Whoa... just realized something.. if the candy kingdom was made after the mushroom war and marceline was alive ( sort of..may be.. ) during such the war... then marceline is even older than PB's parents. ( O.o ) Kewl!
VaultGirl15 chapter 31 . 12/21/2014
So I am rereading this fantastic fanfiction and I get to number 30, the one from BMO's point of view and this is just the most absolutely beautiful version of BMO I have ever seen and Marceline as "floating lady" makes her a million times more awesome and the relation between BMO and Finn and Jake was so bittersweet and damn this is one really long sentence about one really, really (I can't say enough reallys) good chapter. Can I convince you to write more flashbacks for BMO and Marcy? Please?