Reviews for Our Perfect Disease
Ann chapter 43 . 10/9
It's October 9th 2016. I still come back to this fic every now and again. I love this fic so much :D. I constantly wonder if you would update it. Even if no updates appear. I'll still end up coming back to read it again.
Kristim chapter 2 . 2/21
Kristim chapter 1 . 2/21
I liked it. Weellll lets go next chapter
gaylebrionna chapter 43 . 2/21
Please continue!
gaylebrionna chapter 43 . 2/21
Please contine !
Candy enthusiast chapter 43 . 9/14/2015
Best bubbleline story ever
Silver Blue Eyed Wolf chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
I've this so much but I just saw some holes in the plot that don't really make sense. I really like your story but did you know that Princess Bubblegum is over 800 years old and her parents are the pink goo that you see in the episode Simon and Marcy. She says that at the end of the adventure time video game.

I love your story and the ship bubbline but I just thought that I'd point it out.

Keep on writing and update soon! :D
We love us chapter 43 . 8/20/2015
Wow that was touching :'c
Chemical Dreamer chapter 43 . 3/27/2015
Great chapter. Please update soon! This story is amazing!
Chemical Dreamer chapter 29 . 3/25/2015
Wow that was so sad. Wonderful writing. I cried my eyes out so much my head hurts now. Great job!
Guest chapter 43 . 3/12/2015
I dunno if you're still taking suggestions or just going on another long break after this, but I have a couple!

Wedding day/wedding planning hijinks.
Birth of the kids
Marceline and pb on their 10 year wedding anniversary
Guest chapter 43 . 3/5/2015
Aaaaahahhhh! You're back! I love this fic, and I reread it all the time on my commute. Hope you come back with more, this is my fave story about my fave pairing.
ApplesauceAuthor chapter 43 . 2/18/2015
D'awww that last one was so cute 3. I binge read this think yesterday starting from 6pm to like 4am and then I woke up this morning and continued reading until I was done. What have you done to me with this amazing fanfic xD

I chose to beleive that if any story was going to be cannon to the show that THIS would be the one :D
Yuri-hime chapter 35 . 2/8/2015