Reviews for once we had eternity
shortcircuitify chapter 1 . 5/13
This is so good, I love it and am in love with this pair.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
This was intensely beautiful.
shahraazaad chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
oh wow, this was perfect. just. great. wow.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
very unique, thanks for sharing this! Enjoy your oneshots - perhaps you could write a longer fic?
snakeskinned chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
this is one of the most beautiful things i have ever had the pleasure of reading. i am, quite literally, speechless.

thank you so much for sharing this, it is positively breathtaking. x
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i really liked it! fantastically written, i hope to see more Hunger Games stuff!
liliths chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
goodness, that was /bee-yoo-ti-ful./ i quite liked how human you made seneca. it's a meta thing i have with the original books. either way, this was /stunning/ and you should certainly write more. you're a wonderful author. :3
oblivionnight chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
i now love this pairing great story
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
O_O
HOW COULD YOU
DO THIS
TO ME
I'M
WHAT
/flails around uncoordinatedly/

This was beautiful, and breathtaking, and *heartbreaking* and I'm sorry this review was so incoherent but I-I can't even like like what stop okay go away bye.

I'm really glad I found this - it was a lovely read and heartbreaking and wonderful and realistic and w.o.w.

- Irma xoxo
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I was a bit wary about this pairing but I love your writing so I decided what the hell and you know what? I loved it! So amazing and the end was just perfect and all the lines and words flowed seamlessly together... Happy Writing:)
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is breathtaking
distances chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ohl this is really good! great writing!
stand in your light chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ohmygod this is flawless and heartbreakingly lovely and perf and i can't even. just. ohmygod.

i didn't ship glimmer/seneca until now, and you write so beautifully, you could probably make me ship anything. seriously.

i have no more words. just asdfghjkl.
cities chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow. This is...just utterly amazing.
I usually don't read Hunger Games, but, boy, am I glad I decided to.
The flow is perfect, the angst is perfect.
It's just amazing.
ckrets chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Um, how in the world can you write so beautifully and flawlessly? Don't stop writing. You have a powerful way of placing words on paper and a knack for storytelling.