Reviews for the secret's in the telling
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 5/8
Please continue, this is a great start!
thisheartbeatsforyou chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
you should continue it's really good:)
nfinneman chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love this so far! Please tell you're continuing this?! :)
Ms.Dawes chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very interesting start and I find your fics extremely well written... I'm glad dark fics like these are becoming more common ., it's so boring to read the generic stuff these days, your characterisations are spot on as well ... I'm excited to see what ship this will end with because both are my favs...keep going ! Cheers

And may I just say your reviews are amazingly motivating because I think if not for your great uplifting review I might not have come out of the dumps nd finished my dark Stefan/caroline fic... So many thanks again.

Rela
MeisCookie chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love this so far! - Please update soon. I cannot wait for more to come.
Taiyalin chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
A nerve wreaking chapter. Please do continue, I really hope to see its development.
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Update soon please! :D
XblackblackhX chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
For someone who claims that this is his or her first mutichaptered fic, you are doing extremely well. I am so excited to read more and my only suggestion is that you should try to make chapters more lengthy because I don't think I can call you out on the vocabulary or writing because you got it right. I'll run along and check out the rest of your fics since this one got me interested.
serial fanatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
"No, what is wrong with you? Are you taking a leaf out of the Edward Cullen handbook or something?" She cried, throwing a questioning glance in his direction that was nowhere near amused.

He settled beside her, lying down against the headboard just shy of outright laughing at her. "You called me and asked me to come here and when I arrived you were fast asleep."

She flushed with embaressment as she considered him and then, with much less rancor but still some indignation, said. "You were late."

Made me crack up, it was hilarious.

Sound really deep.

This was fucking amazing, the writing was simply fabulous and the plot is so deeply intriguing and engaging. I really loved the way you have played up the drama and darkness. Good job, please update soon, I really really liked this.
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
excited for more! )
Anna chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
"She willed herself to relax in his arms and decided that she would tell him sometime in the future - or maybe he would figure it out by himself - but not in that particular moment because for now all she wanted was to let the solace that his presence provided drown her down into a bottomless ocean that she craved and desired, but most importantly required..."

That line won me over, it is really well written and intriguing. The contrast between the horror and romance in the prologue interested me and I want to read more! Update soon.
The Doctor's Charlene chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I thought it was great! I loved how it was all dark in the beginning and then you ended it with a sweet Stefan/Caroline which by the way was so funny especially about the line about the Edward Cullen haha :D Anyway, can't wait until the next chapter!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awesome, can't wait to read more of it.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
A great start to an interesting plot idea. I hope there's a slow buildup for DC with lots of angst and suprising moments. Damon will probably not be happy with the situation, right? I'm looking forward to where you go with this.
justawriter chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
yayyy finally! :D

good start. hope for longer chapters. :)