Reviews for Stargate: Ancient Reincarnation Episode 2
StargateFFWriter chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
ah; I recall this is your diverging re-write of Aer-Ki's story now; in this reality the Furling really gought the ALterrans? Why did they go to war? How did th3e war go?
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
this reminds me, I don't like how he thinks that machines could never be truly sentient, racist bastard.
Anisoka280 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
great story
Chronus1326 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
OOhhhh I'm excited, the stories are really diverging at this point. Furling-Alterran war? Before the Alliance of 4 races was signed? or a war they entered into together and fought side by side...
outofprint chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Well good so far the plot has not grown to big and tripped over itself.

I am looking forward to more.

It will be interesting to see how the next chapter turns out, this seeming to be at a critical stage in your plot development and control.

It would be good to see the trend of Pegasus and Milky way Stargate programs to develop separately to prevent plot over shoot. To keep the odds high and things interesting.
MalSer chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Interesting so far, I look forward to seeing where your version takes us.
chain.reader chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Either something's wrong there with mara / lady provider ... and there's a big plot hole; or I'm thick and missed it.
orionastro chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
so far very good and interesting story , but why was atlantis stealed from earth,?
Zealot of Reading chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Well, I have read everything you have so far in this series and still, most of it is simply copied from RotA.

Forgive me my doubts, but I'm pretty sure that this 'story' will never grow into anything. If you actually had any specific plot in mind, you would have posted something NEW in the last month. Instead we see nearly 100 per cent copies of another text, and it took you a whole month to simply use CtrlC and CtrlV. These are very telling signs.
douchiesnacks chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
right now this fic is an exact copy of the other one, what are the changes that u were gonna make?
Borg Colective chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
again a good story ,they let the show end in a bad way

maybe sheppard and stevenson can contact the travellers and make them join atlantis ? they are already trained and there are over 10 k of them at least
douchiesnacks chapter 2 . 4/6/2012