Reviews for Living a Life Day After Day
ItsKid chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love you for making me cry while reading this fic... :' )
LiwNa chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Hi! I know it's been a while since youwrote this but I just discovered your universe with the bond and it's amazing and if you consider continue this, trust me, I'm in! :)
liza chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
lies i tell myself as i read: i'm not crying
honestly.
what have you done to me
i'm serious, this is cruel and inhumane
i'm going to go die now
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh, no no no no no. You have just broken me again. I'm still suffering from the End of Time, why did you have to make me reflect on Doomsday for an extended period of time? This was the epitome of perfection, again. This is a lovely piece of writing here.
LadyThetaSigma chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is absolutely one of the best one shots I have read. I hope you consider continue writing in this vein, how this bonded pair could handle the events that lead up to Journey's End (plz don't strand her w/the clone :( ), The Last of the Time Lords and The End of Time.
anna'azure chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Love it, really hope to see more!
leechlover6685 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please continue!
Mel like Mellow chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
When is there to be expecting more now please?
Azreael chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
asdfghjkl this is so saddd... This isn't AU? *Dies a little bit on the inside*
Winged-Leopardess chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is wonderful!..well..not the sadness and the poor Doctor being miserible...thats not wonderful..

But! What is wonderful is your writing and how it captured the characters and their emotions so perfectly.

I really really Reeeeaallly hope there is more to this.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh this was heartrending. You really must write more! It'd be absolutely fantastic if there was a whole "happily-ever-after" *hint hint

I do love your writing:)
WhoMe-2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
*gulp* Oh, this was just so...heartwrenching. But at the same time beautiful. Now I'm going to HAVE to re-watch JE to tell myself Rose will still be with a part of him again! Unless, of course, you have a clever little AU plan for this 'verse? Not begging...just asking. But I COULD beg if it helps! ;D
JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
So sad. I hope this series has more stories in store. Well done.
purplestarkatz chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow. This made their separation even more heartbreaking. You did such a fantastic job keeping this cannon with just the one change, though. Well done! :)
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Thunk! That would be me hitting the floor from such a deliciously awesome, angsty fic! Well done dear! Will you be writing more in this verse?