Reviews for Melodies of Life
Magicalflame chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aw so sad! please write more! _
Nachtwoelfin chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
You absolutely have to write more! You can't let let your readers hang like this!
Alake chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
So sad... Bwaha... anyway, it would be great if you wrote a sequel... so nice...
Lila chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
That's just so sad! I really hope it doesn't end that way please! Could you do something to put them all together? I know you really haven't updated in along time and have probably given up on this, but i really would love if you continued it
Siamh chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Please write more! Please I want to know what happens!
jem chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
please make a sequel!the fic was really good. )
Ghost Dancer chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
WOW! You HAVE to write a sequely thing! YES! Everything was VERY well writen... VERY good! *smile* You have to write a nice fluffy L/E/H. There are to few people who write those nowdays... Ever... -_-; *poke* Heh. Anyway, great job!
Le Penguin chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Awwww...adorable! It's so rare to find good quality Eagle/Lantis fics...or any at all for that matter. You've made my day.
Morien chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Perflactu! That's exactly how I pictured it would be like. Only for some reason, I saw Hikaru prancing around in CCS... but then again, that's my crazy brain talking. And I have a headache so don't listen to me! Arg... I just liked it. I think Hikaru really did love the two of them, but would be willing to step aside for their love. *heart* slash forever!
HinatayShikamaru chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
A very good fanfic, one of a kind in my belief. More details about the relationships and perhaps how the relationships blossomed. Prequel and Sequals please.
catnips chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Please do continue! This is a very cute fic. glomps.
Bakura4me chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Very good. I want Lantis/Eagle SLASH though. he he he. keep up the good work
black chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Nice work. I really like it.

I hope you'll continue with the Eagle/Lantis pairing.
Angela19 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Write more! And maybe you could after all make Hikaru be with Eagle?*puppy eyes*

You know, I LOVE 'em!