Reviews for Darkness
Janette chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
Continue,plleeaassee!I want to know what happens next. Nice story,too.
Magicalflame chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
hmm interesting...her sons are so...*sigh* mature lol how old r they again? well awesome story! please update asap!
Nachtwoelfin chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Please continue I like how this story is going!
neonnightshell chapter 5 . 7/8/2005
cool story. like it. continue.
Fieary Shidou chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
nice story, i lyk it!
agosto-13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
hey, it was cool. why did you stopped updating?
ViperineVampire chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
DaMnAtIoN... i hAtE It wHeN I LuV A FiC... nEwAy, pArDoN My sWeArIn... HaHaX... jUz wAnnA SaY... C! bEsT Of aLL, U MaDe LaNtIs eAgLe n hIkArU All LUB EaCh oThEr! 2 BiShOuNeN N WaN TeNsHi! O... ReLLe hOpE Ya uPdAtE SooN CoZ I So bLoodY LuV Ya fIc(HeCk cArE BoUt mY SwEaRiN... HEH HEH...)
Dark Phoenix chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
Dude, you said this thing was going to be 50 chapters long... Where is it? Please don't abandon this fic... I'd like to know what exactly happened to the nice sweet kid Hikaru was.

And I don't have a problem with the language, the coat (dig it, in fact), the watch, the weapons, but IMHO, 6'2" is a little tall for a female assassin (of Japanese descent, no less), and isn't the name Abyssinian already taken? Granted it's another branch, but I don't think they'd want to confuse themselves like that. ; But it's not too important thought. _ And I guess, maybe it's some super duper growth hormones or maybe magic?

And why doesn't Hikaru use a katana? I mean, sure she can learn to use the other stuff, but kendo was what she grew up with. And she was REALLY good at it too.

My take on the L/H/E relationship is different from yours, but hey, we are all entitled to our opinions. _

BTW, I don't understand where all Hikaru's psychic abilities are coming from. Maybe you could explain in the later chapters?

Please don't abandon this fic!
Saturnlec chapter 5 . 10/2/2002
Three Wings, I love your story. I realize you are probably busy or are getting writers block, but I what to read the next chapter. Can you please update.
Saturnlec chapter 5 . 10/2/2002
Kuroi Atropos chapter 5 . 9/2/2002
Ok, Hikaru has suddenly become the freaking Queen Mary-Sue here but it's pretty well written so I'll let it pass. Another thing, how obbessed are you with Aya/Ran from Weiss Kruez? Because, 1. The stony yet still caring attitude 2. the height and hair 3. the trench coat and other mission clothes 4. code name Abyssian 5. The sordid past... The watch is actually more Yohji but hey, who's paying attention? Anyway, tone down main character Mary-Sue, work on the transitions to the whole name thing, I mean you had her threatening someone one second then saying whatever the next, and you'll have a pretty decent fic.
stFu and juSt REad chapter 5 . 6/24/2002
i love it! i don't get the French part a lot but... DON'T MIND ME HUN! keep puttin them in... it soundz better~ instead of the japanese words... not that japanese wordz are bad... but the french soundz awesome! and the scandalous scenes w/the LxHxE are ... AHEM... SKANDALOUS! hardyharhar... it's uh... kyoote in a way? keep puttin them scenez in! i wonder when hikaru will start meltin... well newhooz... i really like it and you are a very talented writer~ i gotta say thoe... sometin REALLY bad musta happened to hikaru if she gonna be such a cold b*tch... aaaaaaahaha... ok. pardon ma language... newayz... keep up the good work! i'm waitin for the next chapterS (plural) haha... don't keep all of us readers waitin long~ and if ya could... plz email me when you have the chapters out... if you can. thnx hun! GooD WritinG! sore jA! *wave* .~

.jen. world cup~ haha
HinatayShikamaru chapter 5 . 6/12/2002
This is a wonderful story, I hope my story is half as good as yours. I like the french and the children, a very good touch. Keep writing PLEASE!
zipp chapter 5 . 6/3/2002
i like the story! 50 chapters is a lot. can't wait for the rest. make sure to add love scenes for each of the characters. u/a are the best!would help fill up your 50 chapters, ne? can't wait for the rest.
Saturnlec chapter 5 . 6/3/2002
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.