Reviews for Changing the Rule's
Pls update more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
sexy good girl cute.
anikky chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
your writing is good as far as i can tell, i cant say if the story is bad or good yet but i like it. oh and i think she should be dark and sexy, with her being sweet only around jenn.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
totally dark and sexy on Needy's new look. And you should continue this story.
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Dark & Sexy, it would be an awesome look on her. You see to much of the same good girl look, it kind of gets old. Plus in the movie, it proves dark and sexy works for her. In the begining it was a good girl look, and she didn't look, but at the end she went for dark, and she was beautiful.
mione03 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hello,how are you?

I really like the idea of this fic and i hope you continue write this and post a new chapter soon!

Congratulations!

Kisses
mione03
Sydimica chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I wonder whats going to happen?
jakelover4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Dark and sexy please! And update soon, I'm dying to know what Jennifer thinks.
NightFury12349 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love it ! Needy should totally be dark and sexy ! It would be awesome ! Cant wait for another chapter!
vamp1001 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Not bad it's good u should keep up the good work and u should make her dark and sexy
KristyMarie91 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Luv this story so far. It's very interesting. I would say Needy"s new look should be sexy and sweet so she doesn't change to much of who she is. Please update soon, I wants more!
DarkUchihaWarriorPrincess chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I like your story it is so original. oh and I am going to vote for dark and sexy for needy's look because in the movie I always get these innocent vibes. Good luck with your story.
Downtonian chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This looks really interesting, if they're starting high school, what age would jennifer and Needy be? I don't understand the american school system at all lol also I kinda like the look Needy had in the movie so I'm not sure about this whole new look thing lol but the story seems good so far so i'll trust ya with it :) update soon :)
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Good start. As for the look I would go for sexy but good.