Reviews for Changing the Rule's
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 6/17
Why the fuck did I just find this story now? Ohgosh please update! The storyline is good!
Totally want sexy and dark/mysterious tho, a totally 180* change
CONTINUE THIS!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hopefully you plan to ever continue this.
Anita76 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Haha dark and sexy?
fate kills you chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Pls update more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
sexy good girl cute.
anikky chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
your writing is good as far as i can tell, i cant say if the story is bad or good yet but i like it. oh and i think she should be dark and sexy, with her being sweet only around jenn.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
totally dark and sexy on Needy's new look. And you should continue this story.
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Dark & Sexy, it would be an awesome look on her. You see to much of the same good girl look, it kind of gets old. Plus in the movie, it proves dark and sexy works for her. In the begining it was a good girl look, and she didn't look, but at the end she went for dark, and she was beautiful.
mione03 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hello,how are you?

I really like the idea of this fic and i hope you continue write this and post a new chapter soon!

Congratulations!

Kisses
mione03
Sydimcia chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I wonder whats going to happen?
jakelover4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Dark and sexy please! And update soon, I'm dying to know what Jennifer thinks.
NightFury12349 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I love it ! Needy should totally be dark and sexy ! It would be awesome ! Cant wait for another chapter!
vamp1001 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Not bad it's good u should keep up the good work and u should make her dark and sexy
KristyMarie91 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Luv this story so far. It's very interesting. I would say Needy"s new look should be sexy and sweet so she doesn't change to much of who she is. Please update soon, I wants more!