Reviews for Inanimate
narutofan020 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
So the plot chapter just set the stage for the rest of the will people react? Especially Wrex and Grunt if they find out.I hope you finish this sometime,perhaps after Dauntless and Weapons of Mass Destruction?
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I really love the premise of this fic, it's got a real hook.
inkjet chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Absolutely adore this plot. Bummer that the rest of the characters are dead, but I love the homage to Vega. I cannot wait for the next installement! Followed fosho.
The Silent Composer chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
You should really continue this story, it's really interesting and would be very likely to happen if ME ever continued it's story. I've read a few of your stories and I have to say, even if you don't finish any of them, it was definitely worth the read and I would even re-read them. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading more of your work.
Aeyrin chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Oh wow, very nice take on the ending aftermath. Its a well written and orginal plot. FemShep and Liara make a cute pairing as well.

Definately one to follow! :)
jaass20 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Pretty interesting, I'm guessing you went with the control ending, but didn't that disintegrated Shepard's body? Is their two different version of her now one that is commanding the reapers and the other that is a organics? Also what happened to Aria?

It would be also interesting to see if should going to be the rallying call for the different races that were suppressed by humans or if she going reveal herself again once the time comes.
narutofan020 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
There were several moments in this that just made me LOl."Build it yourself war kit" oh it is to laugh.I'm glad the thing with Septim was sorted for just screamed character old are Wrex and Grunt anyway,because i got the impression from Mass Effect 2 & 3 that Wrex was actually pretty to enough to kill him but still.

Also Shepard's gonna be pissed when she find's out Liara's sheltering issues.I look forward to the next chapter.
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Huh. "No rest for the wicked" indeed. A half-life, suspended, staring down the readers for all eternity? I'm glad she was rescued. 4/5.
Rebel Don chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I Love the Idea of considering what possible ramafications there might be after the end of mass effect 3.

As you may know many people felt that the end of the game lacked proper closure and one of the reasons was the fact that at the end you were left with millions of alliens left stranded in a sysetem that they arent native to.

It is refreshing to see something that adresses that small plot hole and I am looking forward to staying up to date with this story as much as possible
reality deviant chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
interesting...
narutofan020 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
So far so interested to see what you plan for this story,though i kinda feel bad for that Septim ,i can't wait for that meeting.
PSG1JOHN chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Story is looking good so far... i wonder what will happen now...when the Alliance finds her body missing lol.
Aurora Musis Amica chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
So I know that waking up a century later to brand new surroundings should probably be shocking, but I actually like that Shepard handled it well while in danger in this chapter. She comes across as perfectly sensible rather than upset just for the sake of drama, and her trusting Liara felt natural. Besides, her exchange with Janezia was rather hopeful.
killerangel048 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Fantastic first 2 chapters! Very intriguing, I'll be following this one carefully! Good luck
Hendy853 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
...Okay, I'm confused.

First off, let me say that the story is pretty good so far, i am enjoying it. It does seem a little rushed and, it could probably do with taking a little more time with some scenes, like the one that ended this chapter. But Dauntless started off the same way, so I'm willing to overlook that.

But what's confusing me is this story's relation to the ending of ME3. Now, when i red the first chapter, I assumed you're working off the Destruction ending, as that's the only one where Shepard can survive. But here I see that the Geth are apparently still alive, which means that you didn't pick the destruction ending. So then I assumed, Control ending, because there is no mention of the newfound galactic transumanism... er... transorganism... synthesis... ... ... Whatever you want to call it, the Synthesis ending. But, in both the Control and Synthesis ending, Shepards body is destroyed/disintegrated/disseminated into the Reapers/disseminated into every organic and synthetic being.

So then I assumed that you're just ignoring the ending to the game. Fair enough, a lot of people really hate what happened.

But then you specifically mentioned the Catalyst.

Look, the bottom line here is that I'm confused as hell. If you could give me some kind of brief explanation that would be great.