Reviews for But He's Just A Baker
Kaylen Cooper chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
This is awesome. :)

If you continue, I look forward to reading more!
Cat chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
I really like it. Hope you continue soon. :-)
UPDATE PLEASE chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH! 3
Peetofan4 chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
Please update soon I love ur fanfic
christinaemerald chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
love the story so far can't wait for more! :D
GreenIrisBlueHeart chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Love this story
TheodOREOS chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
You better update, honey, 'cause my mind is blowing to bits and pieces and I am about to die in here! Seriously! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
swishyla chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Awwww sooo cute I love them update soon plz :-)
Fandoms5ever chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
I really love this story and I love how Cato reacts to peeta please keep up the great writing :)
yuri chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
YESSSS!

I can't believe that you updated the story! THANK YOU! i'm sobbing right now...it's a good chapter! i love it. MORE
MangoMagic17 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
That was magical, it really was. The way everything flowed and subtle yet magnetic gestures of the fingers and the way Peeta was crying was beautiful yet poignant as well. The speech at the end...I had tears in my eyes. I'm not a writer but gee I wish I could write like you. Subtle yet powerful. Spectacular.
SeekerDraconis chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
This chapter was definitely worth the wait. Please, continue with the story! :)
yerpderp chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
It was a cute chapter. I, personally, am just waiting for them to fuck ;)
JacksonTheGreat chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Woo! You're back! I actually love this story so much I hope you're able to work on it regularly again :)
PurpleBoo chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I'm too lazy to login in.

ANWAYS!

I love this story. It's my favortie Cato/Peeta story ever! It's just so different. I'm glad you are back and yes you've been gone a while but hiprfully you start updating again too make it up to all of your readers ;;;)))