Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love Letter
lazy-kaa chapter 16 . 9/30
Well, things were quite fine before Dumbledore bashing. He is general and he was him for ages. Harry is good boy, but he is boy of proficy. So, he acts accordingly. Nothing less and nothing more. He probably likes him much, as much as he likes potion master just like son. He is also responsible for hundrieds of students and he pays much attention to Harry.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 59 . 9/21
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
amelousen chapter 59 . 9/21
I don't know whether to be happy or sad.
Awww...this was so sweet and also a bit sad. But I know that you'll make me feel better soon. I love the idea of Harry and Hermione having a boy AND a girl! And it is so nice that we get a bit of Amy and Oliver, too. Just as I thought we wouldn't see much of them you go and surprise me! And you know what...I think it is very creative how you had the blood test. That is really neat! What a really cool image.
Okay, now I want some ice cream... :P
happylady chapter 59 . 9/20
I really hate cliffies
Miscarriages happen a lot, most of time there's something wrong with the baby, it just can't stay. I know the next one will stay
Until next time
Gloria
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 59 . 9/20
Good to see another chapter and those writer's black can be terrible.
Sad that the drama is about unfortunate babies issues.
So now will you have a poll for naming all the babies so we can share in the fun?
Something like Aloysius Ickle Ronniekins Weasley III or Rose Dorea and Charlus Regulus Potter?
Looking for the next chapter real soon now!
reaper1901 chapter 33 . 8/14
Wait a seven year old girl. Eish
reaper1901 chapter 4 . 8/11
well that escalated quickly
reaper1901 chapter 2 . 8/11
this is interesting so far
ThunderSphinx chapter 33 . 7/17
LMAO. Her giving birth to 7 year-olds? Hahahaha!

I've never seen that before lol xD

I'm glad everyone is OK.

But why are they using scalpels like Muggles? Surely doing things with wands would be less painful and less messy.
K1P1 chapter 43 . 7/5
I am enjoying your story buy have noticed a discrepancy. Hermione is roman Catholic. Her parents and faith would be against marrying in a Church of England cathedral (Westminster)
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 58 . 6/15
Good to see another chapter of letters.
Just waiting to see if old Harry will tell younger Harry, "Yeah, I know, I was there remember? Remember in Rome and the time you tripped Sirius and he fell into the fountain?"
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 58 . 6/15
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
amelousen chapter 58 . 6/15
More!
Akane Mosoa chapter 56 . 6/15
I'd say it's too early to tell who won. Cause if you think about it, if the twins are one boy and one girl all five technically win.
1,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »