Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love Letter
Stephen chapter 59 . 7/11
What Happened Next I Would Like To Know And Please Update The Stroy Please.
Good
DaveC chapter 25 . 1/30
Hang on, what happened to the fight Ron and Hermione ?
Avril Keanan chapter 2 . 1/4
I love this story idea but there are just one or two things that are making it difficult to read- the tense changes a little too often and some words are incorrectly used. Have you had this beta'd? Its such a good story- it just needs to flow more. Shall keep reading & see if this happens.
Arrowman chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Butterfly effect begins.
Arrowman chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
interesting.
lazy-kaa chapter 16 . 9/30/2017
Well, things were quite fine before Dumbledore bashing. He is general and he was him for ages. Harry is good boy, but he is boy of proficy. So, he acts accordingly. Nothing less and nothing more. He probably likes him much, as much as he likes potion master just like son. He is also responsible for hundrieds of students and he pays much attention to Harry.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 59 . 9/21/2017
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
amelousen chapter 59 . 9/21/2017
I don't know whether to be happy or sad.
Guest chapter 59 . 9/20/2017
Awww...this was so sweet and also a bit sad. But I know that you'll make me feel better soon. I love the idea of Harry and Hermione having a boy AND a girl! And it is so nice that we get a bit of Amy and Oliver, too. Just as I thought we wouldn't see much of them you go and surprise me! And you know what...I think it is very creative how you had the blood test. That is really neat! What a really cool image.
Okay, now I want some ice cream... :P
happylady chapter 59 . 9/20/2017
I really hate cliffies
Miscarriages happen a lot, most of time there's something wrong with the baby, it just can't stay. I know the next one will stay
Until next time
Gloria
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 59 . 9/20/2017
Good to see another chapter and those writer's black can be terrible.
Sad that the drama is about unfortunate babies issues.
So now will you have a poll for naming all the babies so we can share in the fun?
Something like Aloysius Ickle Ronniekins Weasley III or Rose Dorea and Charlus Regulus Potter?
Looking for the next chapter real soon now!
reaper1901 chapter 33 . 8/14/2017
Wait a seven year old girl. Eish
reaper1901 chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
well that escalated quickly
reaper1901 chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
this is interesting so far
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »