Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love Letter
ThunderSphinx chapter 33 . 7/17
LMAO. Her giving birth to 7 year-olds? Hahahaha!

I've never seen that before lol xD

I'm glad everyone is OK.

But why are they using scalpels like Muggles? Surely doing things with wands would be less painful and less messy.
K1P1 chapter 43 . 7/5
I am enjoying your story buy have noticed a discrepancy. Hermione is roman Catholic. Her parents and faith would be against marrying in a Church of England cathedral (Westminster)
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 58 . 6/15
Good to see another chapter of letters.
Just waiting to see if old Harry will tell younger Harry, "Yeah, I know, I was there remember? Remember in Rome and the time you tripped Sirius and he fell into the fountain?"
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 58 . 6/15
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
amelousen chapter 58 . 6/15
More!
Akane Mosoa chapter 56 . 6/15
I'd say it's too early to tell who won. Cause if you think about it, if the twins are one boy and one girl all five technically win.
starboy454 chapter 58 . 6/14
excellent updates
GuardianOfTheEther chapter 39 . 4/27
I would have done this review on my 3ds where I read the chapter but I HAD to use my account for this in case you wanted to reply and mobile ff hates my 3ds. Why in the hell didn't they attack Sam while he was standing there ALONE with NO BACKUP!? There was what the ENTIRE FUCKING ORDER there and Sam was again I state ALONE! How much sense does that make? Fear of the unknown my ass they could have ended it right there. Now don't think I'm flaming you I love your story but Sam whatever his name is, and yes he's such a throwaway villain I can't even remember his last name, is just such a crappy villain. At first I was like "Cool ok she's just making a joke villain they'll deal with him in 2 chaps tops." But no HE'S STILL HERE! Please just off this guy soon cause in my opinion stories like yours that focus on romance don't even NEED A VILLAIN to be good which yours is very good and was even before Sam the toucan there was introduced. Someone please tell me he dies soon please.

Anyway I do love your story and I'll stay till the end but this was just such a red flag that I had to say something about it. I'm sorry if it offends or hurts feelings cause that was never my intention.
Chapter 53 - I love love and adored this one. Yes, it began sad, but it ended so cute and sweet! I have to laugh at the baby being initialed SOB and then followed by a conceiving blanket. You have quite the imagination, my dear friend!
The traps were very funny and fit in well with the personalities of those that came up with them. Lol! The puppies is my favorite one but James' has to be my 2nd fave.
Okay, I'm sure Hermione will finally be ready for her and Harry's own little one or ones! I can't believe that such a powerful blanket would fail. Hmm...Draco and Ginny had no problem even without one, and Lauren and Sirius definitely have a large litter by now! I can't help but imagine James and Lily getting in on the fun and adding to your already expanding Universe! Okay, I'm just kidding, but the thought does keep crossing my mind. :D
Chapter 52 -
That was a lot of both joy and pain. I'm so happy that Charlotte had her baby boy and that Lauren was able to help her. I have to admit that when Lauren told her to push out her bottom, I thought...never mind! Lol!

I had to chuckle a little at Caspian almost being eaten. I mean, he is this magnificent magical beast and he was careless enough to almost become a meal. :D I'm so glad he was saved, tho. He has just as much love for his family as Harry does for his. They are a great team!

A sad note to end on, but a hopeful future, even for Sam, may be around the corner. I'll find out soon. Again, loving this!
Hmmm...this is odd, sort of, (I'm in Chapter 50) that Sam would risk not getting Charlotte back by betraying the deal for her exchange for the Queen's. I get that he's a bad and impulsive guy, but to risk losing Charlotte like that shouldn't make Charlotte too happy...

I have to say that I really like how many babies are cropping up! Lauren and Sirius can't seem to stop (lol!) and Sam will have one, and now Harry and Hermione should be well on their way. The only other thing I'm half-way expecting is for James and Lily to have another. Wow...if THAT happens I'll laugh and choke on my Diet Coke! Lol!

LOVING this!

LOVING this!
OMG...about the baby, of course, but that necklace! Wow! I think that Hermione will never take it off for that price. Yowzers! :D

I love how Lauren and Sirius' baby is back. You know, it just occurred to me that they are having a "litter" of pups... I should have thought of that sooner, I think, but it just now hit me that they are "dogs" and of course they need a whole "litter" of pups to complete their happy family.

I just loved this chapter! (49 of Wedding of a Lifetime)

Oh, and btw, I love the Honeymoon do-over. ;)
OMG...I can't believe that I totally forgot about Father Time! Maybe he can save the baby. You know, I thought it would be rather rat-finky of you to let a baby die with no hope of saving it! Okay, that's the sad but hopeful part. I did laugh out loud when Padfoot bit between Niles' legs. That was too funny!
And I have to add one thing - as a former smut-queen, I ADORE how you have Harry and Hermione becoming "animals." These two chapters were so fun to read. I expect that you are keeping that up. Your entire style just makes me...happy. I love your light-hearted style of writing. Even when events sometimes get sad, you always lace those moments with hope. :)
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/1
Awesome chapter and plot and great idea
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »