Reviews for Harry Potter and the Love Letter
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 52 . 7h
An exciting chapter for the final battle. The only thing missing was a dragon or two.
Sad you killed off Kingsley instead of just grievously injured like Dobby in CoS.
Sad Hermione was injured but will Sam live long enough to face trial and see his son?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
amelousen chapter 52 . 10h
Ooo. I have shivers.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 52 . 15h
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Vegasman59 chapter 52 . 7/27
Sam is down not out...Dark lords can only die to stop them. Look at the Clintons keep coming back like the Cockroaches they are
Time travelling letters, good idea and start.

But your 5th chapter is confusing and illogical. 'Father time'? And Harry knew him exactly why...? Time chaught up, he is now together with Hermione...? Illogical, difficult and weird because he has absolutely no memory of what happened in this 'upgraded timeline'.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 51 . 7/4
May be it wasn't such a good idea to take Charlotte from Sam. If he had to take care of his lover he would be to busy to attack anyone, and he would be stuck in one place.
Sad the Lovegoods are suffering.
Sam is winning the sheeple opinion.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 51 . 7/4
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
amelousen chapter 51 . 7/4
Short but good.
Vegasman59 chapter 51 . 7/3
Ahhh! When it rains it pours!
happylady chapter 51 . 7/3
I would say Harry let Charlotte go but no, don't give in to blackmail!
Until next time
Gloria
amelousen chapter 50 . 7/2
Really good. Want more.
Grifon chapter 50 . 7/1
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story thus far. One of the best written ones I've read in a long time, from the HP Universe. I see the last was published in 2012, oh please tell me you planned on continuing it? Its been so long, would really love to see how it ends. ()

5 stars!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 50 . 7/1
MicroDime chapter 5 . 7/1
Reads kinda clunky, but has character and is interesting to read. Glad to see it
Vegasman59 chapter 50 . 6/30
Sam really is a total fool!