Reviews for Snapshot
Flyingcookie chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Damn, Wesker's horny as HELL xD I dunno why, but I think it's funny when you use brittish terms like wank x3
honeyberries chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Nothing like a lover's spat to bring some life into a relationship Hopefully they would make up. I can't wait to see the process XP.
lordsmellymort chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Ouch, right in the feels... Update soon!
siberian74 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Sorry for posting this late review, but anyway I can't help but feel sympathy with Chris here; he never backs down to their quarrel, but reading him crying like that just shows how much he loved his dearest Wesker. I'm glad that Wesker opted not to go back to his former cold persona, otherwise he'll alienate Chris further and as a WxC fan, we can't have that. I need this too like I need my hershey's kisses during break to wake up. XD

Thanks for updating this dearie, looking forward to the next chap. Take care.
Christina Redfield chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
Thanks for bringing back this series
Ragemoose chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Yes. Yes yes yes, yes, yes.

siberian74 chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Finally! I was able to logged in after so many failed attempts. *whew* Anyhow on to the reviews. D

For the first drabble, I was so touched by Wesker's simple gesture to comfort Chris, while under duress due to his phobia. It's great to know that Wesker cared about his beloved well-being, not everyone can understand how phobias can make one person breakdown.

At least Chris would have no worries of Wesker taking advantage of him during blackouts. *coughs*

For the second, I just loved this line:

iChris could run headfirst into a situation quite happily without knowing which way was up, while Wesker hung back, observed, noted, and reacted./i

I don't know how you do it, but you were able to tap Wesker psyche without any difficulty, I can clearly see Wesker in his Remake self when I read that line. I think that makes me attracted more to this pairing, they're completely opposites but they can also complement each other.

Thank you so much for posting another update, take care. D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
I wish I had the energy to write more right now, but your stories with Chris and Wesker are so sexy and wonderful and it really made my week. I love that last line that Chris shrieks at the end, haha!
Weskerlover chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Nice story I like how u made wesker controlling and the Chris the puppy :)
Fatal Yaoi chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
First of all, I have to say- I usually don't read drabbles because I tend to prefer in depth, long, and plot focused stories (especially fanfictions). However, for some reason, I decided to try this one out. Secondly, I usually don't review. I beg for them on my own stories but when it comes to me, I usually find myself either unable to come out with the words or feel foolish leaving comments about how amazing things are so if this sounds stupid, please forgive me.

This is wonderful and adorable and amazing and the only drabble that I will ever absolutely love, I can assure you. I love the use of pet names whilst staying in character and I love that Wesker actually cares (again) while staying in character.

I truly can't wait for more and I must say, you've done wonderfully.

Before I end this horrible review (because I'm just plain awful at them), having the busboy be Leon was absolutely amazing. It was just completely and utterly fabulous and I'm still smiling from reading it because it was just too great.
etile chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
all of this was truly wounderful
honeyberries chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Here's a cookie Man what would I give to be in that bellboy's shoes. XP can't wait for more
siberian74 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Here's your weekend cookies dear, ahem on to the reviews. D

Snow is so heartwarming and fluffy, Chris doing all the things to make the Christmas season memorable in Wesker's home, and really how come Wesker couldn't see what gift he really had. Aside from being smexy, Chris is a good cook, affectionate and loyal. But then knowing where Wesker came from, he wasn't used to this kind of affections.

Now Room service is just not a good read during summer without any air conditioner, or else the danger of self combustion is prevalent. XD

Really the images are stuck with me, Leon seeing the two on their quality time, and poor Chris he just have to catch a breath on his lover's sex drive. Wesker really needs to control his umm cravings otherwise Chris might not walk. Just saying, tee hee. ;

Awesome update dear, I wish you a great weekend and good luck on your university. D

Take care.
Lazymonkeyninja chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
I LOVE the Room service one, So funny/sexy. LOL I feel like Leon was a little perv though, he just stands there. I would have just tooken a picture and left XD
siberian74 chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
*sighs dreamily* How do you know I badly need a WxC fluff today? This is just what I need after a bad traffic, it makes me so warm and fuzzy. I'm so thankful you'd updated, I'm also fond of reading Chris cooking skills. Where can I get a guy like what Wesker have? XD Love this so much and hoping for the next chapter soon. D