Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black King
readingaccount chapter 20 . 3/2
Love it! Amazing story. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Loved this story. Thanks so much for sharing!
Calenmiriel Greenleaf chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Why the hell does this not have more reviews?! 0.o

This is completely amazing, I've loved every second of it :).

Jade
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Okay Ginny...REALLY... I never saw that coming. I guess Severus managed to make it past the month of September's lol. After fifteen years he finally proposes...well sorta did look...only Harry could get away with it. Awesome story.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
It is a pity that Lucius had to go back to Azkaban but only because he will probably miss his wife's funeral and that much time alone will be extremely hard on him while he mourns. But he does need to pay for past crimes, maybe he can get out for good behaviour and that fact that he did fight against the death eaters at the end.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
There had to have been more than the ministry that had Percy hating Harry Potter. But it suckered that Ron was the one to kill his brother but it was that same brother that was torturing his sister.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
This will be a test for Draco and for Lucius. There is enough information in that letter for Lucius to go and warn Voldemort. Draco was taking a big chance telling his father, but I know he wanted to protect his mother. I actually won't be surprised to see lucius there but I truly do hope if he is there he will be on Harry's side fighting against Voldemort.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
I'm all for killing Wormtail, he either killed by himself lr through his actions so many people close to Harry. But I really do feel bad for Remus in that at one time he was a good friend to Remus and now Remus is the last of the Mauraders. It's going to take Draco a while to get over this, I don't think Ron will doubt his love for Harry after this.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
They do realize they have to face Ron and Hermoine in the morning right?
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Harry doesn't realize that Severus loved Lily. I think it will be the final thing that will bring Harry and Severus together...i hope will do that rather than tear them apart. It will explain many many things to Harry
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Beautiful chapter brought tears to my eyes
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
I love the ending of that chapter omg talk about perfect timing lol
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
The Order of the Phoenix can be slightly vindictive. The funny thing is they didn't use a spell. They have a house, money for food and bills, Vernon has a job which has actually made him healthier lol and Dudley is still in school. It's quite funny and so very applicable.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
LOL finally Hermoine agrees with Harry on something. You know Dumbledore may have been thought as the next best thing since sliced bread but even sliced bread gets moldy. Giving that important a job to a teenager that hasn't even reached the Ave of majority when there were plenty of adults who could have done it is bad enough, but to not even give all the pertinent information needed to do the job is just worse than despicable.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I wonder if Harry's Patrons will ever change to a snake.