Reviews for Hey Princess
kuroneko chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
more chapter ! Kya !
Mekamokodan chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Thanks for using Miharu! More info-

Appearance-Wears a short sleeved white shirt,with a fringed tie.

Has a skirt that goes down to her knees,and has a zig-zag pattern in the violet eyes,and yellow and red hair.

Persona-An otaku to her friends,She wears a flower pin from is creative, but likes to socially interact a lot.

And,once again,thanks for using Mi-chan!
Mimeee chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Wohoo! Thank you for using my OC!

Sankyu Anon-chan!

oh, keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter

And, good luck for your mid-term exam, hope u can have a nice score.

Miura: Get well soon, Len-sama. 3

Rin: Ewww.

Len: Aww, don't be so mean rin :(

Oh, I have a bit idea, Miura doesn't have any cellphone, but she use e-mail for text message-ing.

Xitlalit123 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Xd I like this story so far keep it up XD
Mozu The Mochi chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Ooohh~ a lot of OCs! XD

You can do my OC later~ I'm not someone impatient..

Your story is very good! And yay,Rin has a new friend! XD

DokiDaydream chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Thanks for including my O.C! Even if it was brief, it was nice of you to include her.

Thank you x3 Great chapter!
Forgot to log in Miabia100 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012

Name: Momo Jones

Age: 15

Apperence: light purple hair, gold eyes, tan skined, mid back length hair, short, light weight,

Always seen in denim shorts, and tanks with crazy designs, and bright orange head phones always around her neck

Characteristics: tundereish, can be emotional, very pertective over friends,smart, funny, creative, smart mouthed, and quick with come backs, loyal, and strong

She loves video games, ipad, music, anime, art, hanging out, and boys
Kyuu-Kyuun chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
well, here's my OC , hope you'll use it though, but if you dont, it's fine~!

Name: Yukie Minami

Age:15 or 16

Hobby:listening to music, drawing , and reading books.

Characteristic: Happy go lucky,tends to get angry really fast, hates boys who are annoying (in this case, if you put her and... lets say, a really annoying boy in a room, he'll be lucky if he escaped with his arms and legs attached) But if you dont mess with her, she's really kind and nice , just don't try to flirt with her, she'll punch you real hard and you end up flying to the moon. you can say she's a little bit kind of a 'tomboy'

Any way, hope you like my OC, and i hope you update soon~!

Best wishes to ya'!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Name of my character is Ashley Katauki a girl that is 15 years old she loves to play video games her favorite is Resodent Evil (Biohazard), sports, drums and like guns&knives. She is aggressive at times but is really nice and funny curses a lot and is sarcastic she is protective of her friends and doesn't like it when people mess with her friends She has light blue eyes with long black hair that she puts in a pony tail she wears chokers even if she's not gothic and likes to practice her fighting skills her skin is tan and she is skinny she hates snobs and rants when she's pissed she is stubborn and het hyper easily brave and isn't scared easily
Mekamokodan chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Name-Miharu Michiko

Hobby-Doing art,playing piano

Characteristic-A caring,kind likes to do art,many people compliment her for can play the piano like a brother named Koharu

Name-Koharu Michiko

Hobby-Playing the guitar

Characteristic-The older brother of Miharu.A tsundere boy,but nice to ashamed of his last name.(it sounds too much like a girls name!he says)
Halios Mililios chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
1st Name: Lucxis

Last Name: Platinum

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Appearance: Long, whote hai in a low ponytail. Pale skin tone. Black sleeveless shirt, and a pair of jeans.

Hobby: Stalking people he doesn't like.

Characteristics: Cold, near-emotionless person, though is pretty understanding about others feelings. He hates people who are stuck up about themselves. He prefers to stay awat from heavily populated areas. Lucxis sometimes even appears shy.
Rice clown forgot to logged in chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Whoops, sorry for my older review, I forgot that Lenka was Rin's mother XD My bad, gomen gomen! By the way delete Rinto in my review it was a MISTAKE

Btw can you will add some OC? Wew, I have one tough.

Name: Ryouga Asegawa

Gender: Male

Age:4 years old (Originally 16 years old)

Birthday: 29 Februari

Hobby: Drawing and watching anime

Appearence: Black haired guy who have a cute and girlish face, he wears a white hair clip.

Personality: He's an antisocial boy who always drawing in the classroom everytime, however, he's still have a good score. Really bad at sports and he likes Miku because she's "Moe" and have a "kawaii" voice. And he's an Otaku who leaves alone in his apartement and he really loves moe and loli (he's a lolicon)

Duh, there's it! My OC, weird isn't it? :p

-The real Rice clown who forgot to logged in.
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Name: Rika M.

Gender Male (kinda shota though.)

Age 15

Hobbies: Playing on his laptop.

Characteristics.: He's British and cannot speak a single word of Japanese. Due to this, people know very little about him , apart from the fact he cross dresses, cosplays girls at school and is kinda gay.

He's got natrually light-blue hair, which darkens to purple towars the bottom. He looks kinda girly but has a distinct air about him that makes him perfect to be male.

Message me anything else you wanna know ;3
Mozu The Mochi chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Oohh! I want an OC too! Can I PM you later about it?

Good story btw! My english is worser than you! XD