Reviews for Tea and Blanket Capes
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 4 . 1/18
This story is delicious! I totally enjoyed it.
BerserkerNobody chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
(-w-)
Who in their right [or wrong] mind would fix the heater after being able to score Roxas? That's right, no one.
I love this story I'm glad they never fixed dat heater.
ShadeGate chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
o.O I think you wrote about a few of my friends...
buntesLicht chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Oh my god, this was so friggin cute... I was squealing in my best fangirl fashion and I was like, grinning from ear to ear the whole time. LOVE IT. Perfect, just perfect. Made my day :)
Natsuna-chan chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Freaking adorable, funny, and sweet story. Made my night, lol. Loved it!
Nala Captain Colour Challenged chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
That. Was adorable.
Kanarah J chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Okay, this was also excellently written. I don't even read that much AkuRoku, and I was grinning like an idiot from this piece. Your dialogue is absolutely brilliant. I love how you've characterized these too. Your fic is straight to the point, not fussy and flowery. I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
cute. thanks for sharing.
WindRush chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Dude, this was seriously amazing! It was so cute and just completely epic; I will forever be in love with this fic. I really love your writing style! This was just awesome; it was funny and sweet and gah! Wonderful!
JasonToddlover chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
hee hee this was great! xD
Dr Pantalons chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
SO PERFECT.
DLC-Masuku chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
I liked this XD. Very entertaining on how you wrote it lol. Great Job!
ReadingMyOwnWay chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Sigh this story is wonderful. Props for a completely legitimate way for the boys to be dating-and-not-dating snuggle-bugs. I'm sure there's much more I could say about this lovely thing, but I'm too busy rereading it to remember what I wanted to say.

Write me things forever.

-Reader
Silver Phantom13 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I loved the whole story and I thought it was funny too how they spoke to each other. And Sora seemed cute and a little smart mouthed but I liked him too. I hadn't read this pairing in a while but I'm glad I read this story because its now in my favorite list.

What I loved the most must have been Axel's way of thinking of things like how he labeled Roxas a cuddler.
meeka-eela chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
New favourite story.

I adored it, it was fluffy and awesome and addictive and just...amazing.