Reviews for Too many to care for
GeekyMushroom chapter 9 . 10/12
This was awesome. I enjoyed reading it a lot. Keep up the good work!
Shadefeather682 chapter 9 . 5/11
Im so sad that this story is over... Is there a chance that you could make a sequel?
Shadefeather682 chapter 7 . 5/11
Th-that last part made be cry... *sobs*
Shadefeather682 chapter 5 . 5/11
I bet eventually Tentaspy will start caring more for the baby, um, things.
Shadefeather682 chapter 2 . 5/11
I feel so bad for Tentaspy...
TearsoftheFallen chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I strted reading this story around 11:45pm and just finished it at 1:27am. It's...honestly one of the best I've read, taking me on emotional rollercoasters and making me love the tentaspy and his children. Very well written; thank you so much for writing an amazing piece!
YukiDoerr chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Awsome. And so cute! Will re-read again.
inbred reindeer chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
i loved this :D

but tad bit sad that only spy,engineer, medic and a dismembered heavy were mentioned in the story
Stitched In Ice chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
This... this is so horribly disturbingly wonderful! I've read Tentaspy before, but THIS. This is simply amazing.
RQueens chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
What? That's it?! No! There has to be more! First saw this on tf2chan and liked it instantly.
Craftysquidz chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
YAY! This is awesome!
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story, Lanny. Just so you know.
Renascence-A chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I don't really have any criticism or compliments to give. I'm interested to see how this goes though.
Magicwinter chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
OMG! HE DID IT HE GOT AWAY! I almost cried in the last chapter when he had to send all the babies down the river! Thank you! :3
AAAAAAAAHHH chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Oh boy! an update and it is as fabulous as ever! I'm so glad you updated, and there were only a Couple of mistakes. well, that I noticed anyways.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »