Reviews for Too many to care for
TearsoftheFallen chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I strted reading this story around 11:45pm and just finished it at 1:27am. It's...honestly one of the best I've read, taking me on emotional rollercoasters and making me love the tentaspy and his children. Very well written; thank you so much for writing an amazing piece!
YukiDoerr chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Awsome. And so cute! Will re-read again.
inbred reindeer chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
i loved this :D

but tad bit sad that only spy,engineer, medic and a dismembered heavy were mentioned in the story
Stitched In Ice chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
This... this is so horribly disturbingly wonderful! I've read Tentaspy before, but THIS. This is simply amazing.
RQueens chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
What? That's it?! No! There has to be more! First saw this on tf2chan and liked it instantly.
Craftysquidz chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
YAY! This is awesome!
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story, Lanny. Just so you know.
Renascence-A chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I don't really have any criticism or compliments to give. I'm interested to see how this goes though.
Magicwinter chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
OMG! HE DID IT HE GOT AWAY! I almost cried in the last chapter when he had to send all the babies down the river! Thank you! :3
AAAAAAAAHHH chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Oh boy! an update and it is as fabulous as ever! I'm so glad you updated, and there were only a Couple of mistakes. well, that I noticed anyways.
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
The sound I just made was inhuman.
Craftysquidz chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
SolemnSerpent chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
:I
Spy better be able to see those tentababies the Medic took- you know, the five of them- when he gets captured.
Or else I will cry, so very, very hard.
That is all. Great work at making me burst into tears.
DeidaraHoshika chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Excellent story, mate. Nice flow of events, brilliant plot, and you made me feel so many emotions, almost like I was TentaSpy (unlike a few stories I've read that I think just doesn't connect with the reader).

Can't wait for the next chapters. Great job :)
NotAHoax chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Poor Spy. As much as I hate him, I honestly wouldn't wish this fate on my worst enemy.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »