Reviews for Fate:Distortion
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Good story
Keep on going.
Hope that Rider does not have to die.
Stabber OpSig chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
This is quite a good chapter, especially compared to the previous ones; the short length is still leaves something to be desired. It's quite interesting that Hercules Saber is able to sense that Sakura is the Magus that she is, and his divine looks are starting some internal conflicts in Sakura in regards to her love interest.

This is definity something to keep an eye one, now on to more chapters. :]
Stabber OpSig chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
This is much better than the previous two chapters, my only complaints would be it's short length and how the beginning seemed like something from an abridged series than the actual story. I found the action description to be vague and lacking in detail.

Now it's time for me to read the next chapter.
Stabber OpSig chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Again more details and showing more events play out would be VERY appreciated when making this story, the only thing that gave me sense of what was going on was my overview-like understanding of the original story. With so little details, I not only didn't get to re-experience the first Archer vs. Lancer Fighter (little importance), but the thought did cross my mind that Lancer could be Rin's servant in this story. I may have read this a bit quickly but I also found the Shirou self conversation was confusing until the end.

I did like the foreshadowing that Sakura is a Master.

Now on to the next chapter.
Stabber OpSig chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This an interesting concept to retell and reimagine the Fate/Stay Night story. The writing style reminds of something I would see in a Visual Novel which is a fun way to reference Fate/Stay Night's origins; however how you wrote this is, although it gets the essential info across in a fun way, seems rushed in that it could really benefit from just showing events play out with detail instead of summarizing them. I found that for someone like me, who is a casual fan more description would really help me get into myself and enjoy the story.

The one thing that bothers me the most is how the Event Tree branch-off of this story was done, I would have been fine with just the random earthquake but then "pulling a Zelretch" is a bit disappointing; But this is a Fanfiction so whatever.

So far so good and I'm going to read more. :]
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
AAAAAADVENTURE TIME!
Quathis chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Ok, seriously wasn't what I was expecting from Rider, but she is a surprising person when she wants to be. This will enhance the changes happening, And I am very curious as to just what will happen to Saber with a hungry Taiga there with her cursed sword. Not to mention those three visitors. Yeah, things will likely get very exciting soon. Until next time.
Zaralann chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Nice!
Thespurgin chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
vhat a TWEEST!

So Sakura has no servant now... isn't lancer around somewhere?
Heaven forbid Gilgamesh binds himself to her...
FreeWeirdGal chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
Dead Apostle vs Dark! Sakura... Unless the DA just happens to be an Ancestor, Sakura has the fight in the bag.
brunofanofk chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
fate route: prana transfer with a guy that rocked 50 women in one night! lol por shirou
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Short but funny. Found the beginning ironically hilarious with Hercules using a crazy King Arthur as a human shield and then a living projectile. Strikes me as funny for some reason. Especially with how he and Archer were worried when they got back, like two battle nuts would pay enough attention to find them during a brawl. Until next time.
Zaralann chapter 13 . 9/16/2013