Reviews for FateDistortion
unicorngavemepoo chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
d'awwww :(
shirou doesn't seem like a person who would leave sakura alone at night like that, especially if she was wounded

plus, you don't actually inhale a cigar, it's more of a taste thing :3
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Actually I think Hercules was recorded as a great musician... anyway uh... the story's okay.
Keep up the work and try to make it better.
evelsaint93 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I'd love those glasses.
Zaralann chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Nice chapter!
iota0000 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
A stat of any rank is still significantly better than the ability of a regular person. Basically, if you want him to be horrible, list it as a weakness rather than a ranked stat.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Is your Sakura a yandere? I mean, she did do something yandere.
dragoon109 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
isnt shiruo a little OOC
Furudere chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
EX rank in all stat isn't enough against angra Mainyu? Even counter guardian isn't enough. What'd happen to this world?

Okay... interesting development. I just wonder if herakles sparkles when he smile? For sakura's resolve to weaken like that, yet taiga doesn't seem to have reaction (or have I missed it?). A little bit unrelated question. Is herakles a convincing liar?

Please keep up the work.
Selias chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
I'm a huge fan of Arturia, so it's kind of a disappointment that she's not Shirou's servant, but this is looking interesting.
evelsaint93 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
I thought berserker would be more mindless and crazy.
evelsaint93 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I like this premise! Keep updating.
Furudere chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I ask you, is archer the same archer as fate/stay Night?

Umm... I think the scene where Rin attempted to revive shirou missed its part. Therefore, as law of causality states, the probability of counter guardian EMIYA being summoned by Rin is astronomically low, because she'll summon someone most suited to her because Shirou never possess the catalyst in this alternate reality.

ah, by the way. It is rather odd if only shirou and ilya's servant who had been swapped, especially of ilya's status as vessel of the grail that enabled her to summon her servant without being in Fuyuki city too. And Rin may really summon someone of saber class without the catalyst, I Think.

That's all for now. See your next chapter later.
Kami no Kage chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Kinda short. It would have been better to include this at the end of chapter 1 I think. Don't be scared to take those couple of extra days to make your chapters a little longer. As long as you don't take months or weeks to update, noone will blame you for it. This isn't a bad chapter, it adds a little explanation to chapter 1, so don't think I'm saying i don't like it. Thanks for the update
headlesshuman chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
i find it so messed up that i can actually see him doing that lol
Kami no Kage chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You know, there have been a lot of ideas for FSN, but I don't believe that I have ever seen Ilya's and Shirou's servants switched. This is new. I can't wait for the next update.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »