Reviews for And May Magic Work Ever in Your Favor
StarRunner1 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Cool story, I really like this! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Why's Gold Invested in her future here?
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
intense Emma has to win
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
POOR EMMA
AnimagiPotter chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Ooooo I wonder who the other tributes are!
Rumplestiltskin chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Very nice. I am enjoying this very much.

I do have one minor complaint dearie. The chapters... They're too damn small!
natty.buck.1 chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
THIS IS AMAZING!:D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Great start! You should definitely update.
mikumikunishiteageru chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
NEAT STORY!
alexandra.rose.4 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Great story I love th hunger games and once upon a time is so good! Update soon please! :)
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I'm still enthralled with this story and mesmerized by the good storytelling! I'm so anxious to see what happens next! Please continue to write you are fabulous :D
perpetuallycompuzzled chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I am enjoying this :)
Healer chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I stumbled upon this story by accident, but I'm glad it happened, because this does look like it's going to be an incredible and amazing story.

I haven't read any of the hunger games books yet, though I have the first at home and I just watched last week the movie, which I enjoyed, though I'm sure that like always, the book is way better than the movie...

I do hope however that you do make this fic a swan queen one, because that would be the cherry at the top of this cake.
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Omg this is pure genius! It's my two favorite things-The Hunger Games & Once Upon a Time thrown together in a fabulous concoction of fanfiction bliss! Well done, my dear, and may magic work ever in your favor! :D
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I have to say that this chapter is very good and while there are a few small errors here and there, (a couple of missing words to be precise) it's a very good chapter.

I actually loved the scene with Mr. Gold and Emma...so true to their characters yet at the same time working perfectly in your story. I believe that you have definitely solidified this story as to some great design and cannot wait to see more of it.

What also intrigued me is how easily Sean goes with Emma instead of playing the crowds up in order to get more sponsors, unless he and Mr. Gold are going to play the same thing as Peeta and Haymitch did in the books (but this is me just guessing here, ignore it at your lesiure)

DASM