Reviews for The Star Crossed Glitch
Amazing! The best Shamy fanfic I've read honestly. Can't wait to see what happens next, please hurry :)
Shamy chapter 21 . 1/21
I like it but it wasn't very realistic and I expected a MUCH better ending, sorry everyone's gotta have an opinion right? Also not a fan of Ramy, too much Ramy and not enough Shamy..
LittleRed chapter 21 . 1/15
Please tell me you're not going to leave it here, because this fanfic is absolutely fantastic. All the characters are written perfectly. It's written beautifully and I love it so much. I could see this happening, so just PLEASE UPDATE.
LittleRed
LittleRed chapter 4 . 1/15
Please, please, PLEASE. I beg of you, update.

I'm reading this story because my friend recced it to me, and it was only on the fourth chapter that I realized you haven't updated in over a year. I'm so scared that the ending will leave me hanging on what appears to be one of the most wonderful fanfic premises ever.

It's written beautifully and it's all just so clever, and I definitely want to read more.
R
mollrat chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Such a beautiful story!
RaisA chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
So fun to read would like you to make one more chapter for this I hope
radgirl chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Thanks for n intriguing AU. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Yes yes My brai chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I just finished reading up to the latest chapter, and I must say, PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS. I don't know why, but only the best authors with the most fascinating stories seem to give up in the middle. I know that writing a story to its completion, especially with a busy and full life, is difficult, but I NEED CLOSURE ON THIS ONE PLEASE.

From the very start of the fic, a sense of WRONGNESS has permeated my thoracic cavity. Even in the Big Bang Theory proper, where the Shamy is moving at the pace of a dying, geriatric snail, there's a sense of rightness. Those two so belong together. You've hurt me by tearing them apart. Actually, that wouldn't even be so bad if you hadn't put Amy with Raj. I -like- Ramy, but this, this is just SAD. AND I LOVE IT. I LOVED EVERY WORD.

So, in conclusion, if you choose not to continue, then please at least post the ending you had intended anywhere on your various internets. I need to know.

P.S. I loved the Counterfactuals. So Shamy.
Oh chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
Oh my gosh! I apologize in advance for my lack of eloquence but: SQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm amazed that in a very very heavily angsty fic, there's so much squee I just squeed. I'm still squeeing. I won't stop squeeing until the next chapter. So here's hoping my lungs (and heart) hold out until then!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
Poor Raj!
dreamslover chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
Your needy greedy baby heart deserves every review! Normally I would not review, but I just had to drop in a little note saying how great I think your story is. It is amazing and you are amazing. Thank you!
smkffnut chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
Was this really the last chapter? What about the group? How does Sheldon reconcile with Raj? I do hope that someday my curiosity will be satisfied. Thanks for writing!
smkffnut chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
My heavens, that tuxedo store tussle was marvelous! OK, so Raj is going to be hurt, but the building of the Shamy is pure genious, pardon the pun... Thanks for writing!
smkffnut chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Wow. I'm loving your story! It's so unique but still Shamy, if you look with your eyes wide open... I need all the universes to unite and for Raj not to get hurt in the process. Difficult for even fanciful fan fiction! Are you still writing? I promise to come back to your stories and conyinue reviewing even if you reply:) Thanks for writing!
GalaxyFriday chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Please, please, please finish this! It had me reading until 1 in the morning! It's one of the most beautifully written and thought-out fics I've seen. The feels are real! Thank you so much for writing this! 3