Reviews for The Star Crossed Glitch
SHET IM CRYING LESGO SHELDONNNN
angelrunnermarcial280 chapter 19 . 10/9/2020
GO SHELDON LESGOOOO FOR AMYYYY
angelrunnermarcial280 chapter 16 . 10/9/2020
Hehe amy go deny brrt brrt HAHAHAHAA
SweetMsAva chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
OMG.. I love this story already!

Thanks for writing.
abrht0907 chapter 21 . 7/11/2020
How could you not continue this?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2020
Hello. I dont know if you will ever see my comment but i want to say this is one of my favorite AU fic ever. I got into Tbbt fandom very late (in 2019), but i’m glad i’ve found great fanfic such as yours. Sometimes i would go back and re-read everything again because it’s so good. When there’s reference to some anime, it brings back so many fond memories, especially the reference to Suzumiya Haruhi. Idk why but i love your fic so much. It had a very special place in my heart. I think you’d dropped the fic and tbh i kinda understand. But i sincerely hope one day you would update it. Even if u can’t, i just want you to know that your fic is amazing.
April Barcelon Soriano chapter 21 . 4/8/2019
I keep on reading even if it hurts since i know you are a shamy fan like me, i was looking for a bazinga in all chapters thats involves hurting sheldon or him having a dream prior to the scheduled date on that cafe. Like everything is just a dream and none of those happen so resetting the whole story to square one, and sheldon realizes what he needs to do to make everything really right or treating their relationship just. Anyway, this story is roller coaster ride, im looking forward when it halt.
aoki-crescentmoon chapter 15 . 1/28/2019
Love it!
Mageless chapter 17 . 12/24/2018
This hurts my soul.
Mageless chapter 15 . 12/24/2018
It’s christmas and I need to open my presents but I have all these feeling and I live this fic and I can’t stop.
killyem chapter 21 . 12/23/2018
A great history with an awesome concept! Too bad it’s abandoned, but still is great to read!
Liubovkasper chapter 21 . 2/5/2018
И это все? Почему бросили писать? Это не честно, по отношению к нам, бедным читателям. Очень обидно. Было интересно. Может продолжите писать? Пожалуйста, на бросайте нас!
EDNAIV chapter 20 . 12/26/2017
Hey, thanks for the fiction I really appreciated it !
It was great all along... But that end cut me abruptly
Guest chapter 21 . 7/19/2017
I sat through this whole thing only to be fooled because it's not finished and now my eyes are watering and everything is terrible. IJUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY TOGETHER. Writing 11/10, would read more.
Shamyfan chapter 21 . 1/24/2017
Please update your story. Thank you!