Reviews for The Star Crossed Glitch
oliya chapter 19 . 9/16
please please please complete this story.I'm begging you!
oliya chapter 21 . 7/16
Hi!I don't if you will see this,but I just wanted to say that this story is incredible and I loved it so much! It's a shame you didn't finish it. It will be so great if you continue please if you ever find the time it will mean so much if you wrote the next chapters:)
Julia chapter 21 . 3/20
I love this story soooo much, it's extremely well written and very IC ! I see you haven't updated since 2013 so you probably don't want to write it anymore but I really hope that you finish this fic because it's amazing and I need closure ;)
bluedecor chapter 21 . 2/8
Hoping for an update
Brie chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
This is so epic! I hope you'll update *fingers crossed*
Guest chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
Wow, never thought of Ramy before, but your story is amazing! They're so unlikely good, aren't they? Raj is so IC, it's easy to picture him treating Amy like a princess.
It makes the love triangle that more interesting and complicated, I'd love to see how you're going to explore it :)
QuietReaderTiff chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Loved your story very much... This story was one of the first fanfic I started reading, and I came back to it again. Since the current canon story so far only brought me anger and frustration, your story gave me solace so thank you for a wonderful story. Hope to read something from you soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2015
The story is not over yet, is it? Please please please update.. You're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
Amazing! The best Shamy fanfic I've read honestly. Can't wait to see what happens next, please hurry :)
Shamy chapter 21 . 1/21/2015
I like it but it wasn't very realistic and I expected a MUCH better ending, sorry everyone's gotta have an opinion right? Also not a fan of Ramy, too much Ramy and not enough Shamy..
LittleRed chapter 21 . 1/15/2015
Please tell me you're not going to leave it here, because this fanfic is absolutely fantastic. All the characters are written perfectly. It's written beautifully and I love it so much. I could see this happening, so just PLEASE UPDATE.
LittleRed chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Please, please, PLEASE. I beg of you, update.

I'm reading this story because my friend recced it to me, and it was only on the fourth chapter that I realized you haven't updated in over a year. I'm so scared that the ending will leave me hanging on what appears to be one of the most wonderful fanfic premises ever.

It's written beautifully and it's all just so clever, and I definitely want to read more.
mollrat chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Such a beautiful story!
RaisA chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
So fun to read would like you to make one more chapter for this I hope
radgirl chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
Thanks for n intriguing AU. Looking forward to the next chapter.