Reviews for Seduction of the Requiem
MORE! Please?
AlexandraSterling41 chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
amazing just amazing
alistarsmusic chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I can't believe Reia's father knows that she isn't just running around. How does he even know that? And why did he call for his sons? Will he tell Kieran about Reia leaving? And what will he do? I can't believe Reia actually escaped with Alastair. But I can't wait to read more about this. I want to know how life will be without being in that mansion of her father's. Update soon please!
AlexandraSterling41 chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Loved it plz update soon!:)
alistarsmusic chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
I'm still shocked that Alastair kissed Reia. I knew there must be something between them but I was just sort of guessing. But now that I do know, I'm not sure whether I'm happy about it or not. I guess I want to see what happens after they leave. What will happen during that time and if they are found...please update soon!
xXallegedangelXx chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I've read these chapters twice now and still think the story is great. Please update soon, if you can :D
Vikki S chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Reia was adorable as a little girl, she's also highly intelligent for her age. I like that Alister still has a heart even if he doesn't think he does.

Very good, please post more soon :)
alistarsmusic chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I'm so glad I got to read about how Alastair and Reia met. It's nice to know that their meeting wasn't completely awful as it was with Kieran...or should I say awkward. I wonder why Alastair was confined to his art studio? I know it was in this chapter but I didn't really understand what it meant. I can't wait to read more! Please update more soon! :D
Vikki S chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Chapter 3 was terrific! Alastair had me grining just as much as Reia. I'd definitely like to see more of him in the story. I'll let you figure out if his role will be more than a friend, I mean he's known her since she was 11 so I'm inclinded to believe that Alaistar loves Reia like step-sister. I also like the contrast of Reia's dad being physically small, but having so much power. I'm guessing like father like daughter. I'd like to know how Reia's brothers feel about the whole patron situation, maybe having a "private chat" with Kieran about their little sister.

So, I'll tell the inspiration fairy to keep the writer's block away, so that you can post more chapter of this story.
alistarsmusic chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
So, I thought Kieran was a great guy who would bear with Reia but now I'm not sure. I'm starting to feel that Alastair would make a better match for her. Unluckily, her father set her up with Kieran and I know I would hate being put into a relationship like that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
alistarsmusic chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
For some reason I have a feeling that Reia and Alastair have something there but I don't know exactly what it is. And I wonder why Kieran went off running like that? Did he get upset about something?
alistarsmusic chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I wonder how old Reia is? Just wondering since she must have a few years before she turns 20. I wonder who Kieran is and what his personality is like? Such a great start to a story by the way!
xXallegedangelXx chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Ooh! What will she do now I wonder. This is definitely a story I'd like to read the rest of so please update soon :D
Mrs. Frank Hardy chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I'd be death glaring the future patron nad my dad, not the table. The table had it easy too.

Your off to a wonderful start; I hope you update soon!