Reviews for TBDH: STRAIGHT Version
JBubbles chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
OMG! I loved their bonding! And this straight version! And how this version is simpler because it focus only on Harry and his relationships with the Hogwarts' Dragels so far.

I like this. It's really interesting
DJinTheHOUse chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
Can you do a short one where Harry has a twin sub, PLEASE!
Bigfan1 chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Can u please update this story for you straight fans
sunny1233 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
When I saw that this was last updated in 2014, I cried. I love both versions of this story and I keep rereading them again and again.
SlythKris chapter 21 . 9/5/2015
I know that since you haven't updated this for a year its probably been abandoned, but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore the story and it's the only WIP I go back and reread over and over again
Howwedoit chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
Please continue
CantYouSeeImReading chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
I don't know if you are continuing this, but I wanted to tell you that I love it. Both with the unconventional pairings and with the submissive Harry and Alpha Megan. I hope you do continue. Thanks for writing.
Wish Lost chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
I really enjoy reading this version and the other one. I hope to see more updates on this in the future since this hasn't been updated since last August! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
Please update this I have been dying to see more
Ottawa Pagan chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
it's interesting to read this after reading your original story, and to see the twists you've made. Love it :)
anonymous chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
To be honest I'm reading this to see which version I like the most and so far I like this one the most. Im a disappointed that this story hasn't been updated. I'm very well aware that the story has the basic outlined e of the actual original but. With the fact that Harry has a female circle it might lead or change the story. I know im just one reader but I hope you pick this story back up.
xider chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
wow this is difrent than the other, tbdh, made me ingnore all of my following fanfics that were updating, it was that good, and now im starting to feel the draw to it as well, shame that you have only had the time to update only 21 chapters, i actually thought it was 25 when i first saw it.
xider chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
i still cant believe he still ran, he should have said something. i just hope it doesn't take twenty chapters again just for councle man terius to accept him in this one.
xider chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
yay, still a silverwing. also will bahn be making an aperance in this one as well? and if he does will he still be friends with his circle? ah, so thats why i was suprised why you never answered, compleatly forgot about that. though i am curious, is harry still gonna go after someone with a blood title from the royal courts like he did with hadrian? if he did then it would be pretty cool, and il find out as soon as i hit the (next) page button. hurrah.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
through the years i have turned into a yaoi fangirl all the way. But reading the TBDH Yaoi one, i decided to look at your other fanfiction's and im like what the hell lets read a straight fanfiction. It's not usually my cup of tea, but i just LOVE it, i have never heard of Meagan Jones, until you mentioned her and i really like her character. and i can't wait to read harry and his gaggle of girls in his circle. You got my support and love through all of our stories and i plan on reading them all. 10/10 rated.

DJ out.