Reviews for TBDH: STRAIGHT Version
I like this Version and the Twin Version!
But I Love the Original and Hope you Update all Three Soon!
AJx7 chapter 2 . 1/14
please give us more! If not then do you have any recomendations to a similar straight fic? i loved this! please respond! thank you
DJinTheHOUse chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
I usually read slash but I really like this. I escpecially adored the lime scene from one of the previous chapters.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
All I think of when I see the name ebony is Enoby from the fan fiction my immortal and it makes me shiver.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Gabriella and Luna please.
JBubbles chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
OMG! I loved their bonding! And this straight version! And how this version is simpler because it focus only on Harry and his relationships with the Hogwarts' Dragels so far.

I like this. It's really interesting
DJinTheHOUse chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
Can you do a short one where Harry has a twin sub, PLEASE!
Bigfan1 chapter 21 . 11/9/2015
Can u please update this story for you straight fans
sunny1233 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
When I saw that this was last updated in 2014, I cried. I love both versions of this story and I keep rereading them again and again.
SlythKris chapter 21 . 9/5/2015
I know that since you haven't updated this for a year its probably been abandoned, but I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore the story and it's the only WIP I go back and reread over and over again
Howwedoit chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
Please continue
CantYouSeeImReading chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
I don't know if you are continuing this, but I wanted to tell you that I love it. Both with the unconventional pairings and with the submissive Harry and Alpha Megan. I hope you do continue. Thanks for writing.
Wish Lost chapter 21 . 4/20/2015
I really enjoy reading this version and the other one. I hope to see more updates on this in the future since this hasn't been updated since last August! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
Please update this I have been dying to see more
Ottawa Pagan chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
it's interesting to read this after reading your original story, and to see the twists you've made. Love it :)