Reviews for TBDH: STRAIGHT Version
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 2/8
through the years i have turned into a yaoi fangirl all the way. But reading the TBDH Yaoi one, i decided to look at your other fanfiction's and im like what the hell lets read a straight fanfiction. It's not usually my cup of tea, but i just LOVE it, i have never heard of Meagan Jones, until you mentioned her and i really like her character. and i can't wait to read harry and his gaggle of girls in his circle. You got my support and love through all of our stories and i plan on reading them all. 10/10 rated.

DJ out.
PlatinumDragon11 chapter 21 . 2/6
Hello and Good Afternoon. Hope that everything is well and going good for you. So lets get to it, I first found your first story of TBDH where Theo was his Alpha and even though I don't really like reading guy on guy stories I just would change he to she and him to her for Harry being female and some creative re-arranging some words in my mind so that in the story Harry is Female. But other than that it was an enjoyable story so far, read 92 of the 94 chapters currently released. I will continue to read that story as you put more out as it is a very highly interesting story (Even with slash!) and am really looking forward to his other mates joining, I am highly surprised that you have written 94 chapters of story and so far he only has Theo and Charlie as his mates so far and only just now fully bonded the three. But anyway i have gotten way off course and I do apologize. For this story I just found it recently and was beyond ecstatic, finally what i was looking for even if the love making has been removed and hope that you will make an unedited version later, but was saddened to find that even though you started writing this story not long after you began the Slash version that there was only 21 chapters, but I do understand that this stories Divergence has begun right after the hospital event and now it has become more of an original content instead of a copy of the other story. I hope he gets a Nitiri the little dragon he had that was given to him by charlie but now instead of charlie it will be Daphne this looks like it will be very interesting. I know you have heard a thousand times people saying MORE MORE MORE NOW NOW NOW! which can get annoying especially if that is all that they write and do not give any feed back or encouragement or advice about how the story is running but I cannot help but feel impatient on new content even though I know it takes time to write excellent chapters as you have produced thus far in both of your stories. So please forgive me on my selfish desire to wanting to read more and keep up the great work on both stories and I hope your muse comes on with vengeance with lots of great ideas for your story and you get lots of free time to be able to hash it all out. :) :D Enjoy your evening and have a great year.
alexanderjacob9465 chapter 1 . 1/22
Please do not give up! I need more.
German chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
Please update soon
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
This is really good!
Flutterbytink chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Please say you aren't going to copy tbdh but with girls for Harry instead of guys? I think that it should be different and have different scenarios.
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is ridiculous. If your readers can't stand to read gay romance, what are they doing on here? I've just finished reading your original fic and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I hate homophobia. You shouldn't have felt pressured to write a "normal", straight version of your story just to cater to the pathetic whims of prejudiced people. I'm sorry but there is no excuse for this additional fic to be posted here on your profile. The original was fine, beautifully written.
College kid chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Great story please update soon
trick.enigma chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
Ive been reading this for awhile now and sorry I haven't reviewed before! Im pretty much in love with the entire concept and the story line its self. Ive read both the original and this version and I have to say this is my favorite...must be somerhing about a female alpha ;) keep up the great work and I cant wait for the next chapter!
Fallow51 chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
its good thou...
FatesShadow83 chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Lovely!
fireforge92 chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Great story. Update soon... Please?
DragonNOOB chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I did not realize there was a straight version of the this story and makes me happy since many interesting stories have slash pairing that ruin my interest. Although this version of the story should get update more often consider the original at the time of this comment is over 700 thousand words and this one barely above 75 thousand.