Reviews for Danny Williams, Physics Genius
weemcg33 chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Awesome story and love the banter between these two especially about a Spiderman suit and an epipen and duck tape lol
Rainey chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
This was very suspenseful and humorous also. I really enjoyed reading it. Great job.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Hahaha loved this story as well, you have the characters of our two boys down very well :)
Mari217 chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Bravo! Applauding from NJ :)
R.U. Lisnin chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Really good! :)
SeanJ111 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Oh wow, you really are funny!

"And I have to tell you, the ladies will find your thigh-holster decidedly less sexy after I've duct-taped an Epipen to it."

and

"Just make sure you sew on a little pocket for your Epipen. Duct tape doesn't stick to fabric very well."

You had me in tears! Of all the fanfic I've read I feel you are one of the best writers of their banter, by far! It is so easy to picture Steve and Danny actually having these exchanges, as you stay so true to their characters. I really love your humor, thanks for sharing your fabulous stories with us!
SeanJ111 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Omg - creepy! And scary! And fabulously well written!
Jess O'Neal chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Wow! That was awesome!

There were thrilling and funny parts, and I really enjoyed the dialogs of Steve and Danny.

Thank you for this great story! I love it!

Greetings from Germany :)
francis2 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I loved this, especially the banter in the hospital.
Runner043 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Epi pens can be a hassle, but at least Steve won't have to play Little Miss Muffet again.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I haven't even started reading your story yet, but I'm already happy because there will be no Bori-Lori to ruin it. Thank you. I can go read and enjoy now.

Oh, Danny, why did you turn your back? Totally saw that one coming. But now, how do the guys get out?
shirik chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
WOW- i'm literally breathless!
shirik chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
me like! great start and hurt steve is my taste of fics!
Mrs Sheppard18 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I love this last chapter! Definitely some of the best Steve and Danny banter I've ever read! And I loved how Danny figured out how to get them out of the cellar then got to explain it back to Steve in his own words :) And Steve's 'Bite Me' at the end was hilarious! Thanks for this story! :)
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Wonderful story. Nicely paced.