Reviews for Propulsion
dragooonthegreat chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
this was an awesome ending to an awesome story:)
PrincessVamp chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Love this!
FenixPhoenix chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
Loved it. Great job in keeping the characters cannon (or as cannon as they could be). Even your OC seemed to fit perfectly into Eureka and their lives. Good job and thanks for writing and sharing this!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Interesting story! Maybe you could do a sequel, or follow up?
QuasiOuster chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
What a great ending. I like that it wasn't a clean, finite resolution but it still left you with a strong sense of commitment from them. And Zane's smackdown of Danny was awesome. I'm really impressed by how you handled this kind of relationship and scenario between the two of them. It was interesting and sometimes difficult but at the end, there's a wonderful hope to it.
Lady of Imladris chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I don't review often, though I should, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story and how it developed the events and characters' reactions. Normally when I see a story with this kind of base plot, the way the characters act is forced to make minor issues a big deal, when often they can be solved with a few sentences. This makes them very generic and boring. However, your story has Jo and Zane dealing with a realistic situation, seeking actual information to understand what is happening or had happened, and generally behaving like adults instead of stereotypes. I hope you will write more Jo/Zane fiction.
Sara60691 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Really? that's the end? but i want more! lol, yes, i'm purposely sounding like a whining five year old...but it's such a good story and the ending just seems so...abrupt. I'm glad everything worked out and i do like the conversations that take place. I especially love zane's pov, but...the end? really? perhaps there will be a bonus chapter? zane's return from titan? a scene where Danny tries to seduce Jo and she shoots him down hard? lol, those would both be very entertaining. but yeah, no matter what you decided for the end, i really do love this story. i'm looking forward to you posting more stories in the future!
RWZ chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
I kind of really love this. I like your characterizations, they feel true to Jo and This Zane. :) I thought the switching perspectives worked out pretty seemlessly- I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't mentioned it.
QuasiOuster chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
This was a stellar chapter. I liked how their conversation unfolded; there were a lot of wonderful surprises in the choices you made. The way you showed Zane's commitment and also Jo's vulnerability really worked. Their honesty with each other and their ability to put out on the table what they are feeling was refreshing. Plus the quality of their discussion was lovely in its complexity. And I like the giggles I got at the end over Carter. That was a nice touch.
dragooonthegreat chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
awesome, please continue soon!D
clarinetto14 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!
Sara60691 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
It may not be your usual writing style, but it's still jst as good! i'm glad Jo and Zane talked things out, even if the conversation didn't exactly get finished, lol. i like the information about the other timeline and Jo's comparison of the two Zanes. i think the way you polrtray this zane vs the other zane is great, and pretty accurate. i can't wait to read more!
QuasiOuster chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
What I like about this chapter is how much it shows the underlying commitment of both Zane and Jo even if they're not ready to admit it to each other. Like I said before, it's just nice to see the slow progress. Here's hoping that their actions with other people catch up to their actions with each other. Only three weeks? They're running out of time!
dragooonthegreat chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
continue, continue, continue, continuuuuuueeeèe!
clarinetto14 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Great chapter! Update soon!