Reviews for Níl aon tintéan mar do thintéan féin There's no
Cindy chapter 13 . 9/25/2004
WOW what a chapter I love this story and I can't believe she almost died twice right in front of Frank and Frank what a hero. So the secrectary was the real people behind all that happened to Ciara. I hope you write more stories you do a great job.
SerenaFehr chapter 13 . 9/21/2004
That was great! Frank to the rescue - I so love it!
Kcrane chapter 13 . 9/20/2004
Thank so much for the update, I'm glad Ciara remembers; please update again soon.
Nicky chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
I'm happy that Ciara and Frank are finally safe! I loved that Frank punched Liam in the face. He got off really easy. He's lucky Frank didn't kill him. Now, maybe Frank and Ciara can get back to that baby-making plan. ;)
Dawn369 chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
Kimm, that was so well worth the wait. Thank you for updating. Wow, what a chapter. I am soo glad Frank walked in with Jake and the police when he did. Gosh, they are married. I really liked this story and was waiting for the update.
Kcrane chapter 12 . 8/29/2004
I haven't been to this board in over a year. I was so excited to see that this story was updated; please update again and soon:)
SerenaFehr chapter 12 . 6/12/2004
Wow. What a chapter! And talk about cliff-hanger! You had to leave us there, huh? I'm dying to see what happens next!

Thanks for updating. :)
Cindy chapter 12 . 6/5/2004
Oh thank you thank you I love this story and so glad for the update. I can't believe that she wrecked then McMartins grabing her please tell me that Frank gets to her before it is to late.
Nicky chapter 12 . 6/4/2004
Oh, no! What happened? Please don't leave us waiting too long to find out!
Dawn369 chapter 12 . 6/4/2004
Well, blast it all woman, that was a an on the edge of your seat chapter and then you left us hanging. How could you do that. Great chapter and I am so happy you updated this story, but not I want another update. Waiting patiently.
Deana chapter 11 . 3/11/2003
Yikes! McMartins got Ciara! *GASP* And how's Frank's head feel? Post more!
Nicky chapter 11 . 3/10/2003
OMG! She actually is his wife, but he might lose her anyway! Please post more ASAP!
Dawn369 chapter 11 . 3/10/2003
Oh my gosh, on the edge of the seat reading. More please.
Cindy chapter 11 . 3/10/2003
This is so good, I hope she is Frank's wife. I hope he rescues her from McMartins. Post soon this is to good.
TheDreamyOne chapter 11 . 3/9/2003
Oh poor Ciara! Not knowing who she truly is and then getting taken my McMartins! Frank will NOT be a happy camper.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »