Reviews for Burning Legion
becksie chapter 30 . 11/13/2015
Greg?! No! Oh god I wanna skip to the next chapter so bad but I'm trying to let that sink in.
TekoloKuautli chapter 44 . 9/27/2015
This was really awesome and sentimental hehe The whole plot is really well written, my only complain would be that there is not as much dialogues as i'd like but that is nothing in comparison to the whole story XD
Hati chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Hahahaha I cannot stop reading! I love Brath, really. He's the spice any world needs, aww I wanna know what did he do to make the saint draenei stable master angry XD
Guest chapter 46 . 1/11/2015
Brath is a total TOOL! Oh my gosh, where is a mallet when you need one?! Rip off his face with a cheese grater, string him up by his guts-! *countless more expletives and death threats*
And don't even get me started on Mr. Teen Wolf, Eric! You had better be good to her and not create drama you little Mage, or I got a hack saw with your name on it!
I got your back Amy.
lolitazilla chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Picturing Nicolas in a men in black suit is gonna give me a nose bleed.. and what is up with everyone thinking Amy and Brath are together?! ... Not that Amy doesn't like him (she's totally in denial).
lolitazilla chapter 30 . 1/10/2015
Awww *bleeep*, this just got reeeaaal...
There is going to be epic butt kicking, isn't the Rest? Ooh, I'm so excited..!
lolitazilla chapter 26 . 1/10/2015
Don't worry, Amy. I'm sure you and Michel will get along fine later. Also, where's Brath when you need him to rip some undead face off?!
lolitazilla chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
Breath is a complete ass, but sometimes I feel like he's growing on me. Not like the fungus way, more like a destructive puppy of your cousins that you have to watch while they're on vacation. I know that sounds so weird, but it's so true... Don't you dare start hitting on Amy, or I'll introduce you to my chainsaw...
lolitazilla chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
... Wow. Oh, my gosh, Amy, I feel so bad right now... Everything's gone? Really? Just... God. Brath, you're an asshole...
..I'm so sorry, Amy...
lolitazilla chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
Oh, so, is this around when Wraithion was killing all of the black dragons, or something else? It would be funny if Amy ever met him,hehe... Brath, you can't do subtle with Amy, she's a little slow. And did she just get poisoned? Why does Amy's life suck so much?
lolitazilla chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
Freaking Alliance/Horde separations.. If someone needs a heal, you give it, people! That'so the only thing about WoW I hate, the stupid faction wars... Rant over now. I'm seriously loving this story.
lolitazilla chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Wow, she's making fun of Lord of the Rings... That's mean. And oh my gosh, she meets the goblins first?! Bwahahaha! Perfect, just perfect...
lolitazilla chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Brave girl. I couldn't have done that, haha! Holy shnickies, falling from the sky?! Don't laugh, scream like Bloody Mary! !(0o0)!
lolitazilla chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This is so interesting... It's like Warcraft apocalypse. I loved it!
TheJackinati275 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Where to begin with this Story.

It was well written, at first i did not really like your main character, but i grew to like her, you have also set out the characters very well.

However i had a very hard time believing that a group of magic wielding demons would ever be able to stand up to modern Weaponry, and that has made your story largely unpalatable to me unfortunately.

Seriously, you have written it like Humanity is inept in the 'arts of war', when if you had a single apache Helicopter with their rocket launchers and M134's, you could literally destroy a whole army of Medieval troops, There are countries which have bombers capable of dropping multiple Nuclear devices, get what i am saying?.

They have even tested period authentic renaissance breast plates against modern bullets, did it offer protection, yes it did against most pistol rounds except for FMJ 45. ACP rounds, but put it up against any rifle round except 22. LR, it will go right through the armour and into the person who is donning the armour.

I have a very hard time believing that Earth Humans would be so badly beaten back, and since that is the major part on which your story is set upon, well as i have said before, it made the story largely unpalatable for me.

To me, it felt like you have made reality suffer to make your story much easier to write, which is fine, but you did so in a way that i personally do not like, I think i know why you have made Humans weaker and that was to make the character's trials and errors much more important to the story and to set a backdrop by which to make the viewer feel.

I hope this review does not sound offensive, but i am writing down exactly how i personally feel towards your story, it was very well written but i was let down with the 'Earth Humans', if you had made it look like the Earth Humans put up a fight of which they grudgingly lost, i would have been much more interested in your story.