Reviews for Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
TootsLogan chapter 24 . 9/2/2013
I have finally caught up with the last few chapters of this amazing story.
Definitely one of my favourites. Thank you.
Nanuk chapter 24 . 5/24/2013
Wow, that was awesome! Great plot and writing! Thanks!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
You have a beautiful way with words, and with these you bring smiles, stir emotions until the tears flow, and touch the heart of the reader. A world without war is a beautiful world.
drmweaver chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
Ahhhh...all I can say is this gave me goosebumps as I read it. An excellent ending to an amazing journey you took us on!
westernsoul chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
FANTASTIC story! MY grateful thanks to you for providing a story filled with love, action, emotions, sadness, happiness and living characters that made the story seem so very real during the reading. Please continue to write Adam stories. I hope for and look forward to many more from you.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
I'm so glad they're moving on together. Though, it would be nice if they could have at least one more child.
xobin chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
Thank you for the terrific story. And the epilogue, it could not have been easy returning home after such an experience.
westernsoul chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
What a wonderful story... I have completed all 12 of the stories in this series to this point... I hope that there will always be more... you have made the characters of your story come to life; the situations become so very real. The emotions of this reader felt so deeply: the smiles, the LOL, the saddness, the tears, the hopes, the anger at the injustices of life, the thanks at the support others provide to each other; the joy at the love shared. The prayer said thanking God for giving you the gift of writing and the courage and strength to use it to provide so many BZ fans the opportunity to read your stories. THANK YOU!
westernsoul chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
I was so sadden at the thought Adam had lost his leg, then is life... and how happy I am that there is the opening that Adam is alive, maybe a prisioner or hurt ... but there is hope! great chapters.
gaben chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
Although that love seemed different to what they had had before, seemed tainted with desperation, with doubt, and with unsated longing. It wasn't a new facet of an old accustomed feeling, it was another dimension of it, unfamiliar, unsolicited—a dark version of something that should be bright and luminous... WOW! nicely poignant.
Loved all the soul searching fo both of them, and a very much out of character Hoss, or so itseems. I would well imagine there would have come a time where he would one day put Adam in his place. Well done there, because, while it wasn't the characters usual demeanour it was very much in his ethical and moral convictions, principles we know his charceter would up hold. Fantastic character witing there.
And the last bit simply the truth... recreated their bond. No, they didn't make love—they loved. And it was the deepest they'd ever gotten into each other.

ooOoo
drmweaver chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Perfect ending quote...as always! Yes this is where Adam was to be! I am so glad they found each other again. The line "they didn't make love-they loved." is perfect! Oh my about Hoss! I can see him getting redder and angrier. At least he knocked some sense into Adam and Juliette helped him realize that he did make a difference. The tenderness, the teasing, the care and concern...the love...is woven into this story so well. It has been a privilege to read this.
xobin chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Thank Goodness for Hoss... someone had to knock some sense into that block head :)

I'm happy they have found each other and they found themselves together again...

Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Beautifully written
borktwo chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
It seems adam not particularly interested in that joe let himself almost shoot for his wife. The war has brutalized him?
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
I don't blame Hoss for hitting Adam. I had to smile at Adam and Juliet in the bathtub. So glad they're together again,