Reviews for They Say It's Your Birthday
Triscribe chapter 9 . 8/1
Fantastic job! The finale was especially heart-warming. :)
FelixMarome chapter 4 . 6/20
You sly dog, slipping some doctor who in there! Did a damn good job, you did~
spinnerofdark chapter 9 . 5/4
What is the average air speed of an unlaidened swallow?
Fandom Flicker chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
"I'm going down in the history books?" Yes, yes you are Merlin.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Excellent story, thanks. I love it all, and in particular, Merlin's conversations with the baby.
juz-a-reviewer chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
This is amazing. One of the best I've read from this fandom. Definitely adding this to my favourites and you, the beloved author as well!
WeepingWings chapter 9 . 8/25/2015
That was a lot of fun to read, and I defiently didn't expect it to go that way after reading the first chapter. My favorite part was when Gwaine and Merlin were insulting each other by calling them nobles. Also, was it by complete condiduence that Merlin's birthday happened to fall on the same day as Colin Morgan, or was it done on purpose? Either way, amazing job!
rabbit keys chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
loved that reference to monty python (yes?)
this story was sweet and happy and then heartwrenching and you still ended it on a happy and hopeful note. i love it. 33333
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
Brilliant story :)
Obscured Angel chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish.
Thank you so much for writing, posting and completing this story.
karovie chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Well this is certainly one of the very best merlin fics I've ever read! I love it so much I have no words! Thank you, dear one, for writing and sharing this wonderful art. Because this is art. It's such a wonderful unique story! Thank you!
A thought is a spark chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
This was an interesting story, though i did find it a little difficult to read at points, because it got so far off topic and all over. I understand why one would try to do it as you had, but it didn't seem to fit all the times.
It did have some really good quallities and I did enjoy it, I just am trying to give constructive criticism, no offense intended
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Well played with the Who reference. Well played indeed.
Alligates chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I am absolutely floored by your use of language in this! Not only was this an incredible story to journey into, but it was beautifully written as well! Truly a work of art, I can't believe I hadn't found this sooner! :D
Zoe chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This is beautiful.
I thought it'd just be a happy, little one-shot about Merlin having a birthday, but it was so much more.
This story made me cry both happy-tears and sad-tears, and that requires enormous skill, I grant you.