Reviews for They Say It's Your Birthday
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 9 . 6/29
Brilliant story :)
Obscured Angel chapter 9 . 5/19
I absolutely loved this story from start to finish.
Thank you so much for writing, posting and completing this story.
karovie chapter 9 . 5/11
Well this is certainly one of the very best merlin fics I've ever read! I love it so much I have no words! Thank you, dear one, for writing and sharing this wonderful art. Because this is art. It's such a wonderful unique story! Thank you!
A Girl of Many Fandoms 88 chapter 9 . 2/10
This was an interesting story, though i did find it a little difficult to read at points, because it got so far off topic and all over. I understand why one would try to do it as you had, but it didn't seem to fit all the times.
It did have some really good quallities and I did enjoy it, I just am trying to give constructive criticism, no offense intended
Well played with the Who reference. Well played indeed.
Alligates chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I am absolutely floored by your use of language in this! Not only was this an incredible story to journey into, but it was beautifully written as well! Truly a work of art, I can't believe I hadn't found this sooner! :D
Zoe chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
This is beautiful.
I thought it'd just be a happy, little one-shot about Merlin having a birthday, but it was so much more.
This story made me cry both happy-tears and sad-tears, and that requires enormous skill, I grant you.
Zoe chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Llacheu and Merlin are adorable!
Zoe chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
Great! Now you've made me cry. Thanks.
Zoe chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
He can speak 'baby', and the baby wants to be called 'Stormageddon'?
Reference to Doctor Who, by any chance? Closing Time, right?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Lol Merlin's always right!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I really don't know why, but I always thought that Camelot would accept Merlin before Arthur. I really don't know why. Maybe i thought it was because the place tolerated Uther's insanity. I liked your story though. And I really love the baby and Merlin's interactions with the baby prince :)
ozymandiasv chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Wow, what did I just read? (Hear this as awe, not sarcasm.) I thought this was supposed to be a happy little 'Merlin gets a birthday' fic... and in the end it was. Beautiful! Isn't it fantastic how stories can just get carried away with themselves? I don't usually read stories longer than 12,000 words, but I'm glad I made an exception this time (starting because it's often occurred to me too, that Merlin wouldn't know his birthday and that would be such a foreign concept to Arthur).

All the notes about your research were really cool to learn, too, so thanks for sharing. I had no idea they would have had ice skates in King Arthur's time! I also admired how you covered so much ground with skipping over time or speeches ('He quickly forgot whatever it was he said') here and there, always knowing which scenes were important to share and which could be glossed over. And the scenes with the baby were so cute! All in all, GREAT job!
Someone chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Wow! How could I NOT review this?! (I only review the BEST!)
This story was amazing! XD
It was a rollercoaster of emotions!
I loved the first and second chapter for how happy they were, but I also loved how you considered how Merlin may have been treated. While I may hate Merlin getting hurt (am Merlin's #1 fan here!), I loved the ideas!
Merlin, Arthur, Gwen, Gwaine, Percival, Aithusa and Llacheu were all fantastic!
This is an amazing piece of writing that any author would be proud to produce! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
I really loved his story one of the best merlin fics I've read! And I love that you did ur research! Great job incredibly well written and just downright amazing! Keep it up