Reviews for stay awake for me, love
123a456e chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
The ending just made it so adorable! Great story!
cemmia chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Aww.. cute ending :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Andrea is still just humoring Daryl.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I loved it!
Kijikun1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh loved this so much. 3 Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I loved this! Daryl's always been my favorite character in the series so this definitely had me interested and though I didn't really ship anyone romantically on the show at all before you now have me swaying towards the idea of Daryl/Andrea.

-Lily&Thorn
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Cute. Enjoyed this.
colbyjackchz chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
The ending isn't sucky, it's cute :) I enjoyed it, it was well written, so nice job
Haven14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
HEAD CANON ACCEPTED
LillianMW chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
D'awww, so adorable. I love flirty, concerned, and heroic Daryl. Especially when it involves Andrea. So adorable.
Limaro chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Nice! Thank you for writing.

I loved the light hearted teasing and joking around, then Daryl's concern and worry. Very cute. Nothing like a good scare, followed by good pain killers, to bring out the truth behind the teasing!

I also like that Carol find them cuddled, and is happy for them.
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ack, I love this so much! Damn, Daryl carrying/cuddling/being adorable with her was SO needed, and this was just perfect. I'm going to need this to somehow happen next season.
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ugh this is SO RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE. What a great thing to read on a Monday D

Yes, I agree, more Daryl/Andrea cuddling! And I would definitely pay some good money myself to see him carry her ;)

Also the part where he says he'll protect her and she tells him to bite her was just SO. PERFECT. Seriously.

Thank you so much for this!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
egrjsfb;lantg'dpfgjocfgdafWHY IS THIS NOT HOW THINGS ARE ON THE SHOW.

*can't even*