Reviews for A Shoulder to Cry On
Madi H chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
lol loved it.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
As always, I love your characterizations of Crane and Harley, in particular Crane. You just have an excellent grip on his personality and how he relates to other characters. He seems so awkward when talking to Harley here, and it's very clear that he isn't too familiar with social interaction, particularly comfort or other positive forms of it. I also really like the way you characterize Harley - she's wonderfully in-character here, and her dialogue fits her character. The way she interacts with Crane is just so pitch-perfect for both characters.

I love her little moments of concern for him, making him take his pills and generally trying to cheer him up. He's so dour compared to her, but they have a few things in common (their interest in psychology, namely). Crane's reactions to Harley's attempts at medical care were actually very funny - you come up with the most interesting and oftentimes embarrassing situations for the Scarecrow to get stuck in. Harley's kiss was another highlight. Crane probably wasn't expecting that.

As always, excellent story, and I always love seeing you write Crane. Your take on him is one of the best I've seen on this site- nasty, sarcastic, and bad-tempered, and yet deeply enjoyable to read, particularly when he's interacting with Harley, who's very different personality-wise.

Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Love this! One of my favorites!
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
LOL! xD
Dear Harley... She's so oblivious sometimes...
nice read, it made me laugh ;)
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Basically-don't talk, and Harley will work it out on her own. I wonder how long it took Ivy to learn that-she seems like a fixer to me.
Cute story!
Redtailxclaw chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
LOVE IT
harley is a good nures she kissed his boo-boo and made him take his med's could not stop laughing wish you make another one
ScareyQuinette chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awwww loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Haha! Cute
-Zeny
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Okay, I assume 'post comment' means the same as 'review' so... i'll post a comment then!

Good story. Harley Quinn never needs to worry about whether or not someone's listening to her. I suppose she's got a lot of practise with that...
crimson6633 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Lol... That's all I've got to say considering that nothing else come to mind, only that it was a funny one-shot and u should keep up the good work!
ZiMagateophobia chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
The poor dear! Confused as **** and Harley just keeps talking! AHAHAHA! Good job! 3
Tess chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I love this oh-so much. Not enough dialogue for my taste, but well written. Update please?
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Pff. I like it. There's something beautifully ridiculous about the whole situation.
Keays chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Hello.

This is a really great story, your very skilled at writing :)

I think you captured Harleys character perfectly, I'm not so sure about Scarecrow though (but he hasn't said much has he? ;))

Looking forward to you updating.