Reviews for The lost son
Bill chapter 1 . 8/17
What is ur native language and cool paragraph
Chicken chapter 43 . 8/16
Cool
I take it you are prepubescent, since the characters all act like brain-damaged 10 year olds... once you grow up, you will learn better. I hope.
Now that this store is done, I kinda want you to write a sequel with Tim and Ziva arriving and starting to work with Hetty and them.

Loved your story! Any spare time I had in the past 4 days have been dedicated to reading your story.
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 101 . 7/4
will you do a stories about Tim and Ziva in LA.
Yitzi chapter 101 . 7/3
Really well done! A fitting end to a competent story. I felt sometimes that your characters are a bit too black and white, like being adversarial without a real reason, or liking and trusting one another far too quickly. My favorite character in this story was actually Gibbs, and I teared up when he missed his chance to talk to his "son" before the plane took off.

Also, as an American-Israeli, that Hebrew usage made me cringe so hard. Seeing it transliterated always looks weird to me. Still, I'm guessing it looks fine to 99% of readers, so who the hell am I anyways?

יום טוב, אחי
Delete-account-please-7993970 chapter 101 . 6/23
Oh how wonder what will happen here look forward to when you put up the squeal some day.
Delete-account-please-7968677 chapter 100 . 6/22
I just read this story again and got to say it was great story.
dreamer 3097 chapter 28 . 6/21
A good story
Delete-account-please-7968677 chapter 101 . 6/17
I look forward to when you put up the squeal. I though it was really good.
juilianna papa chapter 26 . 6/2
You made a mistake. Six weeks plus six weeks is 12 weeks which equals 3 months not two months. Four weeks plus four weeks equals 8 weeks which equals two months.
RedDragen chapter 101 . 5/30
I hope one day you will write a second part to this story.
Maddi370 chapter 101 . 5/21
I love this story so much it's one of my favourites I love the aspect of tim going to Afghanistan after the crap he puts up with and finds love and confidence it's a really beautiful story and hopefully these a sequel with mcgee and ziva in L.A I would defiantly read it.
nouch chapter 101 . 5/18
Thanks for your fanfic ! I really enjoy reading it :)
5,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »