Reviews for The lost son
Someone needs to head slap Gibbs
Jimmy is such a sweaty.

In the 1950s a team of US military servicemen went into a nuclear reactor that was in the process of melting down to prevent it from entering total meltdown, which would have been a catastrophic failure that reloaded in a significant loss of life. One of those service members with later go on to become President Jimmy Carter.
98leahcullen chapter 101 . 3/25
me encantó, muy buena historia aunque lamenté mucho la muerte de la dulce capitana. fue genial la castración del idiota.
98leahcullen chapter 7 . 3/24
aaa nooo yo siempre quise que kate se quedara con mcgee, sí, ella tenía defectos como todos, pero a diferencia de los demás kate al igual que mcgee fue muy empática y sé que esta pareja hubiera llegado muy lejos.
terrahsims chapter 1 . 10/20/2023
Is anyone else concerned that Rose de Sharon hasn't written anything since 2015, and she was known to visit Paris? If you are still around but not writing, can you let us know? Otherwise, I'm going to mourn you as one who was killed in the 2015 Paris shooting/suicide bombing.
terrahsims chapter 101 . 10/20/2023
This is a very cute story. Thank you for sharing this story with us. I do have to say... you and Ziva are very much alike. You both speak English very well but often use the wrong word. Your most notable being souvenir. Memory is the word you should have been using, and the two words are similar but not normally interchangeable. Adorable.
terrahsims chapter 30 . 10/17/2023
The Afghans who follow the Taliban may have darker skin, hair, and eyes, BUT there is an ethnic group of Afghani who are light skinned, blondes, with blue and green eyes.
Mr.BrownOptometrist chapter 101 . 10/13/2023
Fam this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
Guest chapter 94 . 9/9/2023
Small correction, it's *Secret Service Agent*, not *Security Secret* or *Security Service*. However, I get the feeling (mainly due to your username and writing quirks) that you're either French or from the UK. So I guess that's what they're called over there. Or, it's a translation mistake, which I can't blame you for. But I'm surprised, since the websites you cite should have the proper name and translation for them.
Guest chapter 72 . 9/8/2023
Imagine being a reader and getting an update. You click on it, thinking it's a chapter. However, it's merely an update from the author explaining why they cannot upload for several months. They'd probably go, "You can't do this to me. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH (TIME) I'VE SACRIFICED!"
Charrrrl chapter 25 . 6/17/2023
I'm late to read this, it's been in my favourites bit forever, I just want you to know that this is a very good fanfiction. I hope you still write
Guest chapter 56 . 5/16/2023
You keep saying brains instead of brain. It’s weird
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2023
Tummy. Also we say apartment in America
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2023
I can’t see them saying gosh
mayawene chapter 101 . 4/12/2023