Reviews for The lost son
Abby is a typical Narcissist. Gibbs is a very bad Enabler and Tony's a flying-monkey and enabler.

Then again Tony and Abby are both GC who can do no wrong...
"Abby in the loony bin?! I pity the nurses."
What about the patients- having her around would be bad.
MrsChiz chapter 101 . 4/28
just finished reading this story today, i was gripped from the start. amazing story, well written especially as English is not your first language. excellent story
Leny95 chapter 101 . 3/14
This is one of the amaisning fanfic I ever read... Please do a Sequel of that amaizning fanfiction. Can't wait for more :-)
MythNephthys chapter 14 . 3/7
Wow! Abby is such a spoilt bitch.
OMG THIS IS GOOD chapter 76 . 3/4
OMG THIS IS GOOD PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL
serenityselena chapter 101 . 1/24
brilliant story :)
xoxstephlouxox chapter 101 . 1/18
Can I just say I loved this story from beginning to end... I even cried when McGee lost Aimee (how could you ;'( ) but I loved the happy ending you gave both McGee and Ziva xx
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 1/17
Pity it never happened on the show would of loved for McBoring t say goodbye
BCgurlie chapter 101 . 1/9
Loved this story so much! I wish we could see Abby's trial to see what kind of stunts she tries and see how Tony feels about his new team leader! So glad Tim and Ziva are getting a fresh start and that they've started to patch things up with Gibbs!
BCgurlie chapter 47 . 1/7
I really hope McGee doesn't actually get kidnapped! With his program hopefully they catch Butler and his group before they can cause too much harm!
BCgurlie chapter 42 . 1/7
Why do I suspect that Sam might be the one to tell Ziva about what Tony said? And Yay for Jimmy defending Ducky like that!
BCgurlie chapter 38 . 1/7
I can't wait until Ziva finds out what Tony told Tim!something tells me she won't be too happy! Neither will Vance if/when he finds out Tony was in MTAC!
BCgurlie chapter 8 . 1/6
I'm really hoping Tim and Ziva end up together! They're perfect for each other!
Baroness Whatnot chapter 101 . 1/1
This was an absolutely amazing story. I have reread this so many times & I still cannot get enough of it. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. It was simply incredible.

Kudos to you! 100/10 :D