Reviews for The lost son
Sequel !
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 1 . 11/16
this story
hellfire45 chapter 101 . 9/23
Very good story it would be really good if you made a sequel
Dante 101 chapter 97 . 9/22
First off, I am so sorry that I have not review this in months! I would like to make up for that by reviewing the last few chapters of this wonderful, wonderful story.

Hmmm...Abby thinks it's hilarious that Tony and Ziva break into McGee's home to mock his private life and hobbies. But if they did that to her...then there would be hell to pay! Not so funny if it were to happen to you isn't it?

Tony is supposed to be Abby's friend...but when worst comes to shove, she's willing to sacrifice him to save her own skin. For something she did! Friends aren't supposed to do that to one another! Though...whether or not Tony would do the same to Abby is the question...then again, he probably wouldn't, least he wants to face her wrath. But it'd be hilarious to watch.

Abby's willing to sell out Ziva as well to save her own skin! Well...if Ziva even finds out...she'll be looking for a new target for throwing knife practice!

Gibbs...I have to say, he's actually putting thought to his words instead of bulldozing as usual. But even with those thoughts, I'm surprised that he didn't say it out loud... Then again, that would be defending Abby which he said he wouldn't do.

Abby thinks she has the right to degrade McGee's relationship with Ziva when she herself was in a relationship with the man himself? Hypocrite.

Oh my god...Vance just fired Abby...YES! YES! YES! Thank you god!

Soooo... what's next for her? Prison? Mental Hospital? Homeless Shelter?

I had to laugh about the thoughts of the Officer in the room. Still...I feel sorry for Officer Klansky there. Having to sit there throughout that conversation, wondering why the hell is she still there.
Shaleab641 chapter 97 . 8/29
You should make a squeal where it's a few years mcgee and ziva have a kid, abby comes after them for she blames everything that happened on them, and tony can be a side villain. Like he could be trying to get ziva away so he can have her. I don't know if you are going to see this but if you do let me know what you think.
marthapreston4 chapter 97 . 8/23
marthapreston4 chapter 94 . 8/23
Were was gibbs if he wanted to prove he cared were was he
marthapreston4 chapter 91 . 8/23
Awww having things from jet point of view is so cute
marthapreston4 chapter 89 . 8/23
Okay tony shouldn't have lied by why is everyone not making the gay bashers take responsibility they were horrible people who beat someone up that is not tonys fault that they are idiots
marthapreston4 chapter 82 . 8/23
Maybe abby needs to be evulated for mental problems
marthapreston4 chapter 78 . 8/23
HAVING IT FROM THE DOGS perspective was cute
marthapreston4 chapter 69 . 8/23
70 chapters in and he is still defending abbys bad behavorior at this point its unrealistic with all he has lost he would have learned to stay away from abby
marthapreston4 chapter 57 . 8/23
Well at least Kort did the right thing in the end
marthapreston4 chapter 42 . 8/23
Ducky is gibbs best friend why didnt he say something
marthapreston4 chapter 33 . 8/23
The review board was kind of unproffesional
5,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »