Reviews for Perfect
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE: I just saw this morning that Allie (Laurel) tweeted me back about the NetFlix situation

This is what I tweeted her: go_nino Would you guys consider doing 10 episodes 4 NetFlix? Fans are FIGHTING HARD 4 The Lying Game to get picked up by them! PLEASE?

Allie's Reply: kayla_schafer I could be down for that!

This is GREAT! So we know Allie would do it if we can make this happen! Hopefully she tells some of the other cast. We need to keep tweeting the cast & Producer Chuck Pratt Jr so then maybe he can contact Netflix about this himself.

We need to keep contacting NetFlix like CRAZY! Use their live chat, phone number, facebook, twitter & blog to do so. Keep tweeting the cast as well so all of them can know about this

I talked to a representative this morning whose daughters love the show and when I asked him if they could possibly get the rights to it and make new episodes he said this: "Yup, we have had a few enquirers about that show and as a feedback driven company I'm sure it will be something that we will be carrying in the future"

Thanks Everyone! Keep up the AMAZING job! All hope isn't lost just yet!
NarutoBaby21 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I LUV IT. E&E SO NEED TO REUNITE IN THE SECOND SEASON. U SHOULD WRITE MORE FICS.
DUTCHdevil chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Its so sweeet at the end! D
rIN chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
IT WAS GOOD i honestly hope for themma to happen though they are just so cute ethan just hot and a bad boy but thayer really has quality to him
LovaticNessie4EverUnbroken chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
beautiful story. and the video was really good :)
BOOitsCaitlin chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Awww this is so cute! I love it. It's in character and just so sweet. Good job!
10101010110010100110101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was precious, well-written and emotionally satisfying. Great job!