Reviews for The Way You Are
Rena.Robacki chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Amazingly I kinda did enjoy it. Even if the thought of incest is awful and gross, the writing is good, really good. Nice depictions and good construction of characters. Just one issue that I have to complain about - the Spanish.
Usted means "you" as in second person, plural; form of respect.
"you" in second person, singular is "vos"
Also, the Spanish dirty talk..kinda doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Hope you don't mind my honesty.
guestt chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So I totally feel like I'm going to hell for liking this as much as I do. Your writing is really well thought out and detailed. great job!
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
OMG that was sooo amazing! You definitely pulled me into this pairing! LOVE IT TO PIECES!
Deidara Luv3r chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Mmm that was so hot I love it
Skeleton - Est.1991 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Now I feel like a pervert for reading this. Okay, maybe I was born one... This was a really sweet, cutesy story with a nice flow.
rockyroadz chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I liked it a lot actually! Never read

Penacest before this, but I liked this one!
OkieBTRsen chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
When I saw this come up in my email I was pretty disgusted by the topic. I don't care if you think it is funny or cute and you say don't read it if you don't like it. No I won't read it but I am going to say I do not like it, and I'm not the only one. This is disgusting. Incest is not sexy and it is not funny. Writing something like this is very disrespectful to someone who has gone through any kind of experience with incest. I don't care if I get hate for this and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about me. What I care about is the fact that this is wrong and I had to say something. It won't change your mind, but I will take you off any and all of my favorites lists because someone who will write something so perverse is not someone I want to associate with.
ANNbeau chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I had no idea that I liked inceset so much haha is that weird? maybe it's just the BTR boys haha!
ThePhantomOfTheSilentOrchestra chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
OMG this was SO HOT and CUTE! I LOVED this so much:D Who cares if it's incest? It was so sweet too thoughXD I have a lil sister and we always have fights like that, but we never have sex...Anywho, REALLY hot and adorable story!
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm probably going to hell for loving your 'cest fics so much but oh well.