Reviews for Skeptics and True Believers
coveryoureyes chapter 7 . 7/18
Amazing. Simply phenomenal. You drastically changed the story but kept Emma in character as she tried to rationalize magic. Everything about this is wonderful. I say this with complete honesty - my favorite OUAT fic I have read on this website. Thank you for sharing this with us. xx
hervissa chapter 7 . 5/30
This was a smooth ride from start to finish.
Lovely story, wonderfully written characters, great atmosphere :3

I don't usually ship Emma, but Mad Swan /does/ have a certain kind of beauty, I have to say :D

I absolutely love Jefferson's description of Regina. Oh, our Evil darling. Teeth of a Jabberwocky indeed.

As a Rumbeller, I'd (obviously ;)) prefer the slightly cliché scene with an oh-god-you're-alive-the-whole-world-be-damned-I-thought-I-lost-you reaction, but your version of Rumple's attitude towards the whole thing makes sense too.
(Love the part with Emma's thoughts about Rumple, his destroyed house and the tired look in his eyes. Beautifully written.)

A really gorgeous fic!

~hervisssa :)
Ruid chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
That was a cute story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
I have re-read and re-read this and it doesn't stop being amazing and sooo well eritemi with convincing and relatable characters! The ending was unsatisfying but also brilliant and sweet! Keep wiring :)
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
Very good
misuky7 chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
This was fangtastic. I loved it. :3
sarah0406 chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
This is great! But I would have liked to read more...
stars4redvines chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Emma and Jefferson. It is so wonderfully written with them interacting so perfectly and wonderfully together... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
CharlotteAshmore chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
i'm not really into any fics that aren't rumbelle centric, but i have to say this was really wonderful. i love madswan and this is the first i've ever written where they are centric because it just so happened to be written by you. love your work so very much. thank you so much for this lovely heartwarming story.
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
So great, that Jefferson tells Emma, who Belle is and in which relation Belle was/is with Rumplestiltskin.
And 'the beginning' of Emma and Jefferson was so cute and lovely. :D
Anyway all in this story fitted perfectly together and was awesome wonderful written. I enjoyed and love this story so much. :) *favs*
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Loved Jefferson and Belle's conversation and of course Mr. Gold's role in this story.
Also the thing/idea with 'HOME' was brilliant.
Oh yeah, Emma so missed him and he missed her.
I loved their reunion. :D
And not to forget a loud aww again to the part with Belle and Rumple.
Awesome chapter again. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Oh Regina again... *shakeshead*
Henry and Grace were so lovely and supporting.
And yep here we have: "You'd miss me." *AWW* ;D
I found the idea here with Belle fantastic. :D
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Oh Regina... *shakeshead*
I like that you included Archie too and the scene with cartoon watching... :)
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
"We're going out for pizza and beer this weekend. I think it's getting serious." *LOL* I love your humor. :D
Also the references to Alice were always nice and especially a loud aww to the hand holding. ;D
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I really love the whole development. :D And of course the thing with the glass of water. ;D