Reviews for A New Way to Hurt
ptl4ever419 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Wow, it's epic!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
I love everything about it! More doyle/emily! Please!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
I want clyde and emily to be together now! I mean, since haley's still in the picture!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Awww! Why?! Why did he have to die?
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Wow! An emily/doyle moment! I hope he and emily will end up together!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Aww! Poor clyde! Really, haley's here? Urgh. Sorry, never liked her.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I love morgan/emily interactions! And there's a baby!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love this! It's so cool that em wasn't in the bau, it's new! My shipper heart jumped when hotch shared a memory with emily :) and i love clyde, too! And doyle! The world needs more emily/doyle!
rmpcmfan chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Just discovered this story and loved it. I like your version of this best!
Lena-F chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
It's simple really, I LOVED THIS !
Is there a sequel ?
Aelpharose chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Best Doyle story ever! I love how Emily felt for Ian and so many other things about this fic that would never fit in this box. Love this story, you're an amazing writer! Can't wait to read more of your incredible work.
gilo chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
oh i really liked it...maybe 1 more chapter? :) like a peak into the future? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
hp123456 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story-thank you for it.
Lauhaa chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Aww I love how charlotte just attaches herself to morgan ;) you should do a sequel to this story I love charlotte ans delcan :) hope you do :) x
ditzie-blonde chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Apologies for not reviewing sooner, I've been travelling all over the country this week for work! I liked Chapter 9 as it tied up the loose ends and it was nice to see Emily meeting her kids again. I have to say that the scene where Emily was "de-briefed" by the CIA amused me.

Chapter 10 closed everything nicely whilst setting the scene for the future so it was a good end to the story.

Hope school isn't stressing you out too much and I will e-mail soon, but a bit tied up this weekend as it's the Queen's Jubilee and I seem to have got stuck baking for numerous tea parties I'm going to (yes, I know, very British but it is an extended bank holiday due to the Jubilee so thought I had better do something very British to celebrate LOL!)