Reviews for D I D
Go DID
I hope all is well with you and the nutters leave you alone
Your story is nice, keep up the good work
heyjued chapter 2 . 1/29
I can't understand the cruel reviews sent to authors. If something offends or bothers me I let the author know but it's my choice to not continue reading it. I've never bashed a story, only ask if I don't understand something. If I'm not comfortable, I don't read it. More often than not, I've gained insight into things I've never experienced.
Thank you & good luck. I hope to see you back.
heyjued chapter 1 . 1/29
I remember reading this a while ago. Are you giving it another go? If so, I'm excited to see it again. Thank you.
DID: Dissociative identity disorder
NixDucky chapter 2 . 1/27
Oh honey! How horrible for you! I am so behind in all my fic updates and reading that I didn't even know you were going through all of this. I still hope to catch a few weeks where I can just concentrate on reading and catching up on all my favourite fic. I will most certainly keep you on alert so that when you do start updating again, I don't miss any more. You are far more important in your life than your readers, and you don't 'owe' us anything. Readers are just lucky that fic writers are willing to share their stories with us. Anyone who tells you different is not worth your time. Just remember: Those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind.

Take care of yourself.
HiraDaring chapter 2 . 1/27
oh sweetie I'm so sorry for your bad news and I hope this new year will fill you with "santé et bonheur", really. With all my support to your family and you "je te souhaite le meilleur pour 2014" :* :*
Sorry to hear that you're going through tough times. Hope all goes well.
banshee69 chapter 2 . 1/27
Your message is so heartbreaking. I don't understand why people go out of their way to bully/abuse other people in this fandom. You do what you need to do for you. To hell with everyone else. I'm so sorry for everything you have had going on with you, and I hope it all gets better soon.

You'll be missed, but take care of yourself above all else.
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 1/27
I'm so sorry to hear that, wow you've had a lot going on. Do what you need to do, this is supposed to be fun not freaking torture. Assholes take all the fun out. take care and write when you feel it. xo
hardygirl87 chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
Damn. Can't wait for more.
Deia1721 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Just found this fic! I must say that it is FUCKHAWT and intriguing as hell. I love me a Crazyward! Can't wait for you to be able to continue this descent into hell! Teehee!

BTW, no need to feel nervous. Your writing style is awesome. Love the characterizations. Love B's inner mono. And most def love Insaneward! And yes, chap 5 was seriously twisted and hot like fire! Well done!
jmrbear chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Talk about intense. This was a seriously twisted and sexy chapter. I'm really intrigued by the slow progression of Edward's character and I find myself wondering when Masen is going to show up again. This is a great story & I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
jmrbear chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Edward is definitely an enigmatic mofo. The intensity of this story pulls me in and leaves me wanting more.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
The only DID I know is Dissociative Identity Disorder. And if that is what this is about... I might not read any further. Might hit a little too close to home.
ShyNiks chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
UPDATE PLEASE! I Want to know what happens next. What is exactly wrong with Edward or Masen? Please continue the story.
prickingthumb chapter 5 . 12/8/2012