Reviews for Marriage of Haruhi Suzumiya
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
This should be the best ending in haruhi suzumiya series. Its elemnets are complete. It would be a great resolution.
kitty chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
oooooooooooooh
Ramon Eleuterio chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Very good. An amazing chapter.
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Sometimes all you want is a bit of fluff. Good times.
inFamous Isaac chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow... just wow. I enjoyed Kyon's scenario what with instantly being married to Haruhi. I will admit to Haruhi feeling a little out of character to me. But, that didn't hinder the joy I received from the story. As a bonus, thanks to your talent here, I can now visualize life for Haruhi and Kyon... and little baby Yu. Hooray!
Melody chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
T! G! Thanks for this amazing story :D
Melody chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I really really like the idea! Great one! Good luck ;)
Somone chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
This was Amazing, needs some grammatical editing, but you should publish this or something. Complete Awsomeness.
massie chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
i love this story! XD XD XD
I am Yuki Nagato chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Whoa. I. Have. Just. Been. Amazed.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Man, this story is so sloppily written and rushed... BUT I LOVE IT! :D
It's so gratuitous for us Kyon x Haruhi shippers, I can't help but smile the entire time! This is the sort of relationship I wish these two had.

I can tell from the dialogue that you have some skill writing, it's just a shame that you couldn't take your time with this. Alas, still very enjoyable! Looking forward to more.
KonoSetsu Lover chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I gotta say, the thought of Kyon's sister calling Haruhi "Big sister" is really cute.
You've done a marvelous job with this concept, friend.
Dogbreathsan chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Thank you. You took the KyonXHaruhi match to a place I didn't expect. I especially like that last sentence.
Thank you again.
Amidamaru88 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
this was great
okami-onna chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Aww, so cute!. I really like it!