Reviews for Marriage of Haruhi Suzumiya
kitty chapter 3 . 1/2
oooooooooooooh
Ramon Eleuterio chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Very good. An amazing chapter.
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Sometimes all you want is a bit of fluff. Good times.
shadic rules chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow... just wow. I enjoyed Kyon's scenario what with instantly being married to Haruhi. I will admit to Haruhi feeling a little out of character to me. But, that didn't hinder the joy I received from the story. As a bonus, thanks to your talent here, I can now visualize life for Haruhi and Kyon... and little baby Yu. Hooray!
Melody chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
T! G! Thanks for this amazing story :D
Melody chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I really really like the idea! Great one! Good luck ;)
Somone chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
This was Amazing, needs some grammatical editing, but you should publish this or something. Complete Awsomeness.
massie chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
i love this story! XD XD XD
I am Yuki Nagato chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Whoa. I. Have. Just. Been. Amazed.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Man, this story is so sloppily written and rushed... BUT I LOVE IT! :D
It's so gratuitous for us Kyon x Haruhi shippers, I can't help but smile the entire time! This is the sort of relationship I wish these two had.

I can tell from the dialogue that you have some skill writing, it's just a shame that you couldn't take your time with this. Alas, still very enjoyable! Looking forward to more.
KonoSetsu Lover chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I gotta say, the thought of Kyon's sister calling Haruhi "Big sister" is really cute.
You've done a marvelous job with this concept, friend.
Dogbreathsan chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Thank you. You took the KyonXHaruhi match to a place I didn't expect. I especially like that last sentence.
Thank you again.
Amidamaru88 chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
this was great
okami-onna chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Aww, so cute!. I really like it!
Rush chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Short, but very sweet. I just finished each chapter and wow. I mean when you went for the whole marriage thing you knew what you were doing. Some minor grammatical errors sure but this has to be one of my favorite Haruhi fics out there. I'm actually kinda hopin for a sequel. Anyways great job!