Reviews for PnF: Timeloops
moonshadow2012 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
YAY! Phineas and Ferb are back together and all is well with the universe!...es...universes..?
the zapdos chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Whoa, what are the chances. I found this story and read this chapter on June 23, 2014. Ooh, internet mysteries! Mysteries! Mysteries!
Happybubblex3 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I don't know how you do it but you do an amazing job at writing those stories.

It is kind of amazing that I just would not stop reading the stories until they are finished though those are teenage Phineas and teenage Ferb, because the idea at them being teenagers I personally do not like very much. But you do a wonderful job portraying them!

Though I think Candace was a little grumpy and not-so-interested-in-busting-Phineas-and-Ferb at first, what irritated me.

Anyways, your story ideas are all cleverly done, at least the ones I have read so far. They are such extraordinary ideas with nice happy endings and with the right amount of brotherly love, i love them :)

So here i go, reading the next story of you. Hope they are going to be great to read like the other stories! Please keep that writing style up and thank you for leading me to your other stories as well!
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
More than a little confusing ( I have no idea what was up with the misty time thing). But overall, pretty awesome!
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Really great! I loved this story :)
Serenity12 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
What on earth? This adorable, wonderful, nifty little story only has ONE review? Something's wrong with that.

I loved this so my much! You nail the characters wonderfully, and the whole adventure was so exciting and fun and somehow light, very true to the show. I'd love to see more teenage phineas and ferb from you! Or any work, really :) keep it up!
IzzieGS chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
This story is so cool!

Time travel without paradoxes? Awesome!

I would love to do that!

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS