Reviews for Soul Bond
goddess chapter 26 . 8/12
I loved it all though some of the parts had me crying, you should make a part 2 where they are older have good jobs and decide to have kids rather it be adoption or a surrogate.
passion of Imbattables chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
Hello!

I'm french so sorry if he has mistakes...

I love your story. The idea of a soul bond it's really great! And sebastian interrup the ceremonia! I love completely!

Passion of Imbattables
MegaMind1999 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
fantastic chapter i luv it! I think the reason sebastian did the bond is because he has some kind of diseases of illness. You even said it your self the bond can even cure an illness! By The way Kudos For the Story!
misuky7 chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
This was -is- breathtaking. I couldn't stop reading, it was so addicting. I'm glad Blaine donated, it was sweet of him. :3
shiraz66 chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
I liked this story. It was well written and the story was well structured. I liked the lenght of the chapters and the plot. I liked the charachters and almost evreything. Probably I wolud give more time to Kurt to explaining his feelings for Sebastian and viceversa. But I liked a lot reading it and I'm really happy to find a story complete. A good one.
Faberry-Dianna chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
God, i hate Burt Hummel at the moment...
sofi16.19991 chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
You're tering me apart
I'm crying a lot
I can't
Love You
Urmeline chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Love this story, the universe you created is awesome.
Slytherinpurbld chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
I cried like a baby this whole chapter
HPandWforever chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
People need to stop making me cry. This was a really great story, I'm so glad I found it. Even though I did miss an entire day studying for exams to read this, it was well worth it.
nonametothinkof chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
How you characterized Sebastian was great. :) The whole story was great! _ This made me flail, sad, and all that sappy stuff, but still. Awesome. _
Totoro-Pirate chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
I just spent the last two days reading this fic. It was amazing. The angst and the suspense and I really am not into soulmate fics but I love what you did with this, a friend recommended this story and I'm glad I gave it a chance. It was perfect. Thanks for writing it :)
ChrisCriss-KurtBastian chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh my fucking gosh what the HELL did Sebastian do! WHAT? WHY? NO!
msgoodbar2257 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
this is a very good story, but even thou i do read other ships, i am a die haard klainer most of the stories i read may start off kurt someone else or blaine someone else but they always wind up together in the end, sorry i read the epilogue and it was still kurt and sebastian. sorry i do not like sebastian. i am going to read ur fic, this could work and see where that goes, but remember i said this is a good story
Guest chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
When I first started this I kinda hated it but I kept reading haha I don't really know why but it turned out to be a great decision! Loved it!