Reviews for A Certain Kind of Sadness
JesusFreak77 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Um, confused? She's Batgirl?
Ninja girlfriend chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
awwwwwwww *tear* this was an amazing story! *tear*
UnePetiteHistoire chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
The ending was touching. I love your on-spot portrayal of Artemis, and the idea of her posing as Batgirl! I swear I've read this story at least 20 times!
Chaos Dragon chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I'm pretty sure you have efficiently confused me with this. I need to read it again a few times. But it was freaking awesome. I loved the blurb too, it was succinct, biting, and hilarious all at once. Thanks for sharing.

-cd
Black Licorice Addict chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Just take my feels and smash them to pieces with a bat why don't you?

This broke my heart. But then slowly, carefully, you mended all my pieces back together. Artemis would look dead sexy in a Batgirl uniform.
None chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Dude this totally reminds me of that Teen Titans episode where Beast Boy found Terra who was supposed to be dead.
Destiny919 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Aw man, it would be REALLY cool if Artemis became Batgirl (even though there is already a certain blonde BG that I love with all my heart). Too bad we know that Batgirl is Babs and have NO FLIPPIN CLUE what Artemis OR Wally is doing "five years later." Goddamn time skip.
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST LIKE THE LAST TEEN TITANS EPISODE, "Things Change." And this made me cry EVEN HARDER, which is REALLY saying something.
Dextra2 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Cool
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Wht?
cary99 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Awesome loved it
Purple Majestic chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
i cant wait to see where and how you develop her seeing the team and the whole league and how batman reacts to her being able to trick him since it seems like no one ever could.
Opaul chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
:3 beautiful
Irenerb chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Love it
Representin' All Day chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh my jeezeee! This was tugging at my heart the whole time I was reading it. Please continue this soon!