Reviews for Harry Potter Book 2: Struggle
unanimous chapter 1 . 9/24
The Lost Rogue chapter 17 . 5/2
Just had it coming,really...The bond between Snape and Harry is so unique,in my 3 years of Fanfiction reading (and one in writing) I've never read anything like 's brilliant!
The Lost Rogue chapter 5 . 5/2
I can't help but feel sorry for the man who took what was left of Harry's innocence,if barely think like that,to be violated at a young age,what must he have gone through to develop such warped feelings of love? It seemed he was showing his love the only way he knew how,which again but have been an obsession what with the fact he'd only met him once 't get me wrong,he deserved it for what he did,but I can't help but feel some that strange? Your first fic was amazing by the way,in my rush to read this one I forgot to leave a review,sorry!
JulianneL chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
OOOooooo I like this "wild magic" concept
JulianneL chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Okay...I LOVED it! Honestly as much as Marcus deserved it, as twisted and sick as he is, I feel a smidgeon sorry for him. In his twisted mind, he really did love Harry...Honestly though I loved the way Harry handled it. Although, as exited and amazed as I am at the development of Harry, I definitely feel like I'm terrified of how he's going to turn out. At the moment, I truly have a hard time imagining him to love anyone. Honestly I love and hate Harry in equal measure here. I don't think any story's made me feel like this before, it's puzzling. I can't really identify why, but some minute part of his character really makes me hate him. More like terrified of him. The fact that he's so hardened, that his innocence (any part of it, any conceivable piece of his childhood) is entirely unredeemable. The fact that there is no, heal him and patch him together opportunity. The fact that he's so jaded and hard, and it's not going to change. I think that's what truly terrifies me, and I hate much as I admire your skill and the story itself.
JIMIRMA chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
Like it. Very well written. I like the fact that the pairings are so unclear.
YoChicken chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
oh! but this book is complete! I was scared that it wasn't finished yet!
will totally go read the next one! :)
Kris chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
If this story is completed, could you mark it as completed, please. I usually only read completed stories unless I'm following an author or a story series and so almost missed this one. Thanks!
Scathing reviewer chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
Absolutely awesome series. I'm just hoping Harry doesn't go too dark, but I have a feeling that he's going to be Tom's redemption rather than Tom being Harry's downfall. Yay, off to read the next book.
heksie chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
getting dark!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
sunsethill chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Now I wonder what Harry's parents actually agreed to the day he was born. You just adding new mysteries. Yea. ;-)
sunsethill chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Again, you come up with a very plausible reason for Binns being so boring. I rarely see him used to impart important knowledge to Harry so this was a change. And the distinction he draws between Dark and Light magic is, I think, coming to be fanon's canon in these kind of stories. ;-) And now Harry is given the piece of the puzzle to help him recognize what the diary is, if not now, then later. I like the idea that Helga wasn't there to support Salazar and that the other founders just hadn't had the horrible experiences to make them as wary as Salazar.
sunsethill chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Well, that sure turned several things on its head. You are going a different direction with Dumbledore than I expected, but I am beginning to expect the unexpected by this point. It's rather fun. Dumbledore's connection to the Potters is interesting and his reason for leaving Harry alone is somewhat believable. And again you came up with a very different way to get Harry to Nick's Death Day party. I like the fact that Nick appreciates Slytherin humor. I hope you don't mind all the reviews. I enjoy interacting with plot points in stories I'm enjoying and this series has a whole lot less reviews than I would have expected for its quality and uniquenesses.
sunsethill chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
I find it interesting in this one that the twins know the pureblood customs and understand what just happened. Interesting way to incorporate the "mudblood" comment into this universe at this point.