Reviews for Through the Portal
Gold chapter 8 . 10/10
Have Lerna join the Stormcloaks and negotiate with the Imperials against the Thalmor.
Moar !
3697014 chapter 3 . 8/24
Plase god continue this story
I have a feeling Lydia won't sleep well...
The true Hibari Kyoya chapter 29 . 5/11
hnn for taking to long to update kamikorosu
traube.xp chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Sry, but that chapter has one major flaw for me. At first she let's herself be captured because she could and would not harm an imperial, but than later on has no problems what so ever with killing them.
Aside from that, i really like the premise of the story.
Centh97 chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
please update this story
Pietersielie chapter 29 . 8/6/2015
Nooooooooooo... the end of the story, as written yet... I really like this story, one of the best by far. I especially like the way you explore what the Daedra and Aedra's mindsets are like, absolutely fascinating, to say the least.

Sheagorath/Lerna is another, kinda ineffable character, the way she has a laxadaisical, happy go lucky attitude about most things is thoroughly enjoyable to read. The relationship with Talos is highly entertaining, even for someone who tends to despise romances, haha.

Thank you for this story, and I humbly request that you continue with it... I can't wait to see another chapter of this. :)
Rocker Meow chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
As far as Lerna and Talos, why do I have a funny feeling its going to involve Sanguine? And its wonderful to see and read a story that has a character from Oblivion. I LOVED and DO LOVE that game. Need to play it again.
Drew86419 chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
You are absolutely horrible at writing romance. You should not have bothered with it.
damarcusgraham chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I love the story is amazing, but what's getting me is that Sheogorath is so damn nice, it makes me want to punch my computer screen in.. XD But other than that..LOVE IT
Empire supporter chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
The empire aren't racist bastards like the stormcloaks who only want nords in skyrim
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Death to the Empire(because they became slaves to the Aldmeri dominion)! Death to the Thalmor(for being a bunch of arseholes)! Death to the Stormcloaks(for being racist)! Death to the Greybeards for not giving a shit! Death to the Dragons for being assholes! Death to the Divines for not helping people out! Death to the Deadra for seeming to help people but normally fucking them over in the end! DEATH!
FireInLife chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Kinda of a mary sue, amateur romance being set up (so much for ''experienced", and ew, hetero romance isn't my thing), and the writing is irritating to deal with. The fact that your sticking too canon so far is boring; this is fanfiction, be creative, avoid the in game script, and have your OC interact as her own character instead of the dragonborn!

These are old chapters, iirc, so maybe you improve later on. I should hope so. The whole idea here is interesting, but you're writing like a textbook rather than a story. You are stating too much when you should be describing, and putting in pure information (only acceptable in very small quantities) when you should let your readers and characters make assumption. Characters are saying their thoughts out loud when they don't need to. It's like a Yugioh episode. You need more emotion, not just blank statements.

And, uh, there is no point in saying "I am a master of the _ skill!" all of the time. Or saying what type of enchanted armour is being worn or how they got it.

Finally...why did you make the Daedra so gendered? Sure, some take preferred forms, but none of them are "ladies". Lord isn't meant as masculine either. They don't have a real gender, save for the ex-mortal ones (if that, even then it's unlikely). I dunno, you had a lot more potential in this story, but...meh.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 28 . 4/8/2015