Reviews for Through the Portal
damarcusgraham chapter 4 . 5/9
I love the story is amazing, but what's getting me is that Sheogorath is so damn nice, it makes me want to punch my computer screen in.. XD But other than that..LOVE IT
Empire supporter chapter 5 . 5/1
The empire aren't racist bastards like the stormcloaks who only want nords in skyrim
Death to the Empire(because they became slaves to the Aldmeri dominion)! Death to the Thalmor(for being a bunch of arseholes)! Death to the Stormcloaks(for being racist)! Death to the Greybeards for not giving a shit! Death to the Dragons for being assholes! Death to the Divines for not helping people out! Death to the Deadra for seeming to help people but normally fucking them over in the end! DEATH!
RPhysics chapter 4 . 4/12
Kinda of a mary sue, amateur romance being set up (so much for ''experienced", and ew, hetero romance isn't my thing), and the writing is irritating to deal with. The fact that your sticking too canon so far is boring; this is fanfiction, be creative, avoid the in game script, and have your OC interact as her own character instead of the dragonborn!

These are old chapters, iirc, so maybe you improve later on. I should hope so. The whole idea here is interesting, but you're writing like a textbook rather than a story. You are stating too much when you should be describing, and putting in pure information (only acceptable in very small quantities) when you should let your readers and characters make assumption. Characters are saying their thoughts out loud when they don't need to. It's like a Yugioh episode. You need more emotion, not just blank statements.

And, uh, there is no point in saying "I am a master of the _ skill!" all of the time. Or saying what type of enchanted armour is being worn or how they got it.

Finally...why did you make the Daedra so gendered? Sure, some take preferred forms, but none of them are "ladies". Lord isn't meant as masculine either. They don't have a real gender, save for the ex-mortal ones (if that, even then it's unlikely). I dunno, you had a lot more potential in this story, but...meh.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 28 . 4/8