Reviews for Luate
Huggani16 chapter 6 . 3/8
I'm reviewing now because robin said to: good story I'm really looking forward to what will happen next
Magic Pencil2 chapter 10 . 1/17
Ha HA Ha
Crystal Tempest chapter 1 . 1/8
I like the flare with the Romaninan title.I've read this and I think the only way you could have improved this is if you could've had a part with the blood nu face sudoare ea.

Noroc si Noroc!
Robyn5281 chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
So everyone grab your crowbars and knives
You made us do this RFF
Kay chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
I'm not sure how you can answer this, you probably can't but what does Luate mean?
batmans bea chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
LOVE IT
Artemis chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
RFF I love your little paragraphs before and after chapters.
They amuse me quite well.
I will try to review some of your other stories.
I love th story plot.
KEEP IT UP.
Your friend,
Artemis
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Please do another
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2015
I want to Fuck your Pussy you sound like a hot babe oo-D
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2015
Amazing you so should start writing again you are funny 3
Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
Why am I just now reading this you are hilarious I love your sense of humor. I have a great idea you should make your own hero and put her in the episodes and give her your sense of humor. You are so funny :-) if you do my idea (please do) I'll try to give you more ideas and stuff we could write a story together :D do a shout out for The Archer please.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Hi
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Pretty awesome story. I couldn't stop reading it, so much so that I was up way late and most likely will be tired at work today, but I LOVE it! So sweet seeing daddy bats come out, and watching Wally cover for his best friend. This has inspired me to write my own fanfiction about Dick Grayson, not Robin, being kidnapped, and having to hide his identity from his team.
Jackstermind chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
You also got that quote from the game! 8-) 'Riddle me this, Riddle me that. Who's afraid of a big, black, BAT?!' Is this a crossover with the game?
Jackstermind chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
You got that quote from the game: Batman: Arkham City! 'How do you keep a secret from a bat? You stick it right up under his nose and wait...' But, acutely it's: 'How do you keep a secret from the world's greatest dective? Well? Do you know? It's easy! You stick it right up under his long, pointy nose... and WAIT!' I'm glad I'm not the only one girl who plays the game! GO BATMAN!