Reviews for Luate
Please do another
I want to Fuck your Pussy you sound like a hot babe oo-D
Amazing you so should start writing again you are funny 3
Why am I just now reading this you are hilarious I love your sense of humor. I have a great idea you should make your own hero and put her in the episodes and give her your sense of humor. You are so funny :-) if you do my idea (please do) I'll try to give you more ideas and stuff we could write a story together :D do a shout out for The Archer please.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Hi
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Pretty awesome story. I couldn't stop reading it, so much so that I was up way late and most likely will be tired at work today, but I LOVE it! So sweet seeing daddy bats come out, and watching Wally cover for his best friend. This has inspired me to write my own fanfiction about Dick Grayson, not Robin, being kidnapped, and having to hide his identity from his team.
ArtemisTheGoddessoftheHunt chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
You also got that quote from the game! 8-) 'Riddle me this, Riddle me that. Who's afraid of a big, black, BAT?!' Is this a crossover with the game?
ArtemisTheGoddessoftheHunt chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
You got that quote from the game: Batman: Arkham City! 'How do you keep a secret from a bat? You stick it right up under his nose and wait...' But, acutely it's: 'How do you keep a secret from the world's greatest dective? Well? Do you know? It's easy! You stick it right up under his long, pointy nose... and WAIT!' I'm glad I'm not the only one girl who plays the game! GO BATMAN!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
I like season 2 D: am I the only person who does?
meggie chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
SO they don't know dick is robin except wally and batman
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I love the story it's really good also I want and evil frying pan
turret towers do tower chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Wow, you exude kindness... lives to be tortured another day? You cold heartless monster, don't you understand he lives to be fangirled over another day?

Uh, well, I hope that comment wasn't offensive. Just in case you don't share my sense of humor (most don't).
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
WHY THE HECK DID YOU SAY THAT?!

Grins maniacally...cackles hysterically.

I WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN MWAHAHAHAHA

Poison Ivy: That's it, I'm going back to Arkham. And to think I could get MORE crazy out of that nuthouse. Oh, and I'm requesting a separate cell. Harvey, I cannot believe you talked me into this.
Queen Sound chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Awesome story
TheRockingWriter chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
The fluffiness! I love it!