Reviews for Under The Weather
CuteSnake Earfalas chapter 12 . 3/18
My god! This is...PREFCT! My favorite pairing, a good AU , carathers OOC just like we want, and a wonderful writing! It's funny, (sometimes just hilarious) the dialogues are clever and well done (you're a genius no?) and the feels!I cry , I smile, and I read all in once (I should sleep but I don't care :D ) And you're such a good author that in 12 chapters you manage to dont't do a lemon and it as you did!Let me explain, in your fic, I can see Eames and Arthur are REALLY in love, it's just..wonderful!I don't understand how you can do that so well but I love it! :D

Earfalas

Ps: Truly and deeply sorry for my really bad English, I'm French "
Lie-Angel chapter 12 . 3/7
OMG HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!
I've just discovered you fiction through a french author who is translating some stories of yours and I think this one is SO great. I really like your style with the "looks" an all!
However, it is not acceptable that you let this amazing story unfinished (and without the sex scene that Eames and I have been wanting to see during 12 chapters)!
I saw that your last upgrade was in 2013, please tell me you didn't give up :B ...
I want so much to see the wedding and to know how it is going to end *o*

(Sorry for the mistakes if I've done so I'm french :F)
guest chapter 12 . 2/28
So this last chapter was so cracky! I like the line about the ants best
PilotIsis chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
I need more of this. Oh my god! I NEED more of this.
Skilion chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
I have never laughed so hard; this is the funniest fic I've come across. Very nice!
nadster23 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Oh dear... Poor arthur.
BreakOnThrough chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Hey, I've read your story a while ago on my phone, and I just review now... Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I love this story, how much it cheered me up, made me laugh and warmed my heart. Can't wait for the next update.
XxrockyxX chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
OH MY GOD I can't even handle this fic, I'm going to die from laughing

that drunk texting JFC - "la la la candelsitck be my guest"

this story is perfect and I never want it to end
Lydoodle chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Aw I feel really sad for Arthur now :( Why can't he just have his perfect wedding?! That's all he ever wanted! I love the Beaty and the Beast bit though ehehe XD WHEN IS THIS WEDDING GOING TO HAPPEN?! ARGH I just want to get to the honeymoon and then I'll be happy... :)
Lydoodle chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Arthur's mum is a douche. :( And the bit about Mal was really sad :'( BUT it would be SO FREAKIN' adorable if Arthur and Eames started running the teashop XD ehehe I'm still overwhelmed by all the cuteness so I'm grinning like a cheshire cat at the moment :D
Lydoodle chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Ehehe I laughed so much at Arthur's breakdown and the thought of Eames in boxers and an apron running down the street XD Poor Arthur is getting so worked up... And the yoghurt bit - wow. Just, w-o-w. 8D
Lydoodle chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Hehehe you're being cruel to Eames now ahaha :D I can't wait for the wedding! And they invited the nice old woman! Yay this is so fluffy and great XD
Lydoodle chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAY! YAYAYAYAYAY GIRLY SQUEAL XD You have no idea how huge the grin on my face is right now :D Arthur is such a hopeless romantic aha :D I am so happy right now :D THANK YOU XD
Lydoodle chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
FISCHER!? AGH I KNEW there had to be more behind Arthur's emotional sensativeness than just his family... WHY IS NOTHING GOING NICE?! I mean, Arthur broke down in the street for crying out loud! They must be hurting so much...
Lydoodle chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Oh lord we're only 6 chapters in and I think I'm going to die from emotional pain. D: I would bleat on about the Cobb/Ari but I'm too depressed now... I just want something GOOD to happen for Eames and Arthur - hopefully for both of them, at the same time. PLEASE. Argh ANGST.